Kershaw Mini Biner with Red Anodized Aluminum Handle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Kershaw's Red Mini Biner is lightweight and features a brilliantly sharp blade and an ergonomic contoured carabiner design
- Specifications: Steel: A20J2 stainless-steel; Handle: Anodized red aluminum
- The spring-loaded carabiner closure attaches the tool to vest, backpack, hydro-pack, or belt loop with ease
- Blade: 2 in. (5.0 cm); Closed: 2-3/4 in. (7.0 cm); Weight: 0.8 oz
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:54 Mins|
The knife quality is good and the body of the carabiner holds up well, but after 7 months of daily use, the spring for closure of the gate has weakened considerably. It no longer stays completely closed and the alignment must be done manually, as there is now a considerable amount of play in the assembly.
They do offer lifetime warranty, but they have you mail it to them and it takes 4+ weeks for processing. Considering the cost of postage and loss of use, it is more practical to buy new. I am now back to carrying a stand-alone Kershaw Knife (1970ST) and a $5 S-Biner.
-the knife is stainless steel, its pretty sharp to come with, but i filed it to a razor edge
-when the knife is open, the body of the carabiner provides much needed grip, and im a pretty big guy, 6' and this is nimble in my hands
-the springs and bearings for the opening mechanisms are very high quality, strong gate spring and the bearing creates tension when opening knife (extra security so it wont open on you suddenly)
- the gate door opens a little less then regular carabiners and the space is a bit narrower, so if you have wide belt loops, this aint gonna work
- easy to forget you have it on, so be careful when going through security checkpoints
This is such a great buy,for yourself or as a gift, its a precision quality tool that attaches anywhere and is pretty much, no thought about it, 5 stars
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love this. I've had one before but had it stolen. It's too bad that these are discontinued by the manufacturer because the ones that are available on the market are a lot bigger... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Alvaro Salinas
love the knife I use it to carry my keys but the screws come out and get loose I still like itPublished 11 months ago by steve tourigny
Love these carabiners. Second one, first was confiscated at a local sports arena after keeping on my keys for over two years.Published 13 months ago by JKD Buddha
works really well as a small scuba diver's knife, attaching to the BC easily and is small enough to be unobtrusivePublished 14 months ago by katharine potter
I really like the knife it self, I'm a little disappointed with the color, it's more of a hot pink than a red. I would of given five stars if the color was actually red.Published 16 months ago by Edgar Sanchez