5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, May 1, 2013
TxJJ (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kershaw Knives Leek American Flag USA (Apparel)
Beautifully made, smooth action on the assisted opening and very sharp blade! The Kershaw name means quality and this did not disappoint.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, I really really do., February 18, 2012
This review is from: Kershaw Knives Leek American Flag USA (Apparel)
I'm a knife nut, I can't lie. I learned to keep 'em sharp, keep 'em clean. Even taught myself how to throw them. Yeah, nutty, right?

So, a friend picked one up at a gun show, showed it to me, and I said to him, "How much did you pay for this?" He offered it to me, right there, and one Jackson later, I had a boxed Kershaw. First one I ever owned, too. The speedsafe opening just continues to blow me away. It's dead simple to employ with an index finger, and for me much easier than a thumb bolt for one-handed opening. The blade design is what my old man calls "pig sticker", which is not needle-like but extremely sharp in angle. And, yes, it's factory sharp and holds an edge under normal use.

The fifth star is missing because, somehow, the stainless steel finish picked up an odd stain. It's not really a problem but an honest review forces me to disclose that it isn't truly stainless in my case. Kershaw is welcome to offer me a replacement!

-C