Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Keter Rattan Patio Pool Cooler Table, Brown
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 23, 2015
First let me say that this is a very nice addition to our outdoor decor. It's a fun item. Some reviewers complained of the top not holding drinks when in the open position. You have to twist the locking mechanism in place at the base of the pole, so that may have been something that was missed. I have set 2 full 2-liters of soda on the open lid (As a test) and it stays in place.

My major complaint is the top of the unit. The picture does a great job of hiding the round silver piece of hardware at the top. I was disappointed when I pulled it out of the box. It's a bit of an eyesore. I plan to outline the piece with painter's tape and spray-paint it with outdoor Rustoleum in oil-rubbed bronze to make it a little more attractive. Alternatively, I suppose you can set something on top of it to hide it when company arrives.

I've attached a couple of photos to this review so prospective buyers know what to fully expect.
review image review image
33 comments|385 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2015
I love this thing! If you twist the inside piece (as directed) it stays up just fine. Don't let other people's reviews deter you from buying this. I get so many compliments on it :) The plug on the inside makes it easy to drain and the inside is large enough for many items. See attached photos (sorry, it had just rained).
review image review image review image
0Comment|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2013
Received this product on time through Amazon Prime. Was in original box, with no tape or seal over box flaps. Flap was partially open, and when lifting box entire lid opened. Happily, no damage to the contents inside, but can definitely see this causing some scratches damage if all are deliverd in this manner.

As for the item, very pleased. It's not huge, but it's just the right size for my use, which is to sub as a side table b/t two wicker chairs on my enclosed porch. Exact same level as the armrests so very convenient to set drinks on. Up close you can tell it's plastic, but still a good enough look not to draw attention. It does have a silver dollar size cap in the center of the table top which is where the telescoping arm is attached. I think it would have looked nicer if they had a brown cover that matched the rest of the top, but probably would have been something that would pop out and been lost anyway. The cooler section is very deep and can easily accomodate upright bottles of wine when in closed position (nice). It will easily hold 12 bottles of beer and a larger quantitiy if cans.

It's two pieces. The base and then the cooler/top section which sits on top, and can be attached with 3 screws. I did not use screws as it is more convenient for me when I want to drain the water out of the top section. I simply lift the top section take it o/s or over the sink and pull the plug in the bottom. If you pick it up the bottom will most likely come unattached, but no issue with it when it's sitting.

The telescoping arm lifts it about 12 inches higher. This is where it could improve. You have to lift the lid then reach down on the pole and turn a coupler to the lock position to get it to stay. Would have been easier if simply lift and turn the top, and it dropped down into a lock position. Then lift out of lock channel and turn again to return to original position. I think this could have also helped with the securing of the position. As it is now you can still turn the top of the table when it is in the up position. No problem if you go in the direction of the lock position, but if you go the opposite direction the coupler will come unlocked and the table will collapse. I could see this causing some issues if you have kids (and adult kids) out and about and they find out you can spin it.

In the up position it's fairly sturdy. It is plastic so it does have a little wobble, but when you put the ice in that helps a little. However, ice does melt so just plan on living with it. Hasn't been enough to deter me from enjoying, and have not had any drinks topple.

For me this is a great product with a few things I would change on the next version. It's not going to be the main cooler at a 20 person BBQ which it's not intended for, but for sitting on the back porch enjoying a few drinks with a few others, or for an additional cooler and drink table at that BBQ it can't be beat.
22 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2015
It's just starting to get warm outside. I have used it as a cooler yet. But it looks nice as a side table with my Corfu sofa and love seat set.
review image
22 comments|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2012
I bought this last summer for our patio and absolutely love it. Used it for a few parties and everyone who saw it wanted one. Capacity is good for a couple bags of store bought ice and at least 15 drinks. We use it more as a table and it looks nice, is well made and is easy to clean. The drain inside also makes it easy to empty the cooler compartment after use. A very cool addition to any backyard or patio.
11 comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2013
Great cooler. I left ice and items in it for 5 days and the drinks were still cold. Also the water drainage was great.
on May 20, 2014
This is really cool, for future buyers you have to twist the inside "collar" around the post to lock the table in upright position...almost thought mine was broke then figured it out by default as the instructions tell you to turn the post lol!
on March 15, 2013
It's one of those "Where did you find that" items of furniture.
Easily holds 24 cans and as for cleaning simply pull the drain plug and wipe dry.
on March 25, 2016
We've had ours for 2+ years now and haven't had any issues with it. It is perfect for entertaining and I am considering purchasing one more to hold twice the amount of drinks so our fridge isn't overwhelmed when have parties. It's also made a great table when the cooler portion hasn't been needed.
on March 23, 2016
Only negative is that the plug is a little difficult to get out when the cooler has melting ice in it. Also, when it rains, water gets in so I keep plug out until I am ready to put ice in. Other than that - love it. Get tons of compliments as it is so unique and so very useful not only as cooler but as table.