Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel, Chrome
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 4|Change

on January 29, 2007
I searched all over for a k-cup holder to diplay a variety of coffee and tea. The carousel is better than what I had in mind. It's nice to grab a k-cup from the carousel, and not have to route through various boxes. It seems to be well made for the price and is an excellent value.
on February 20, 2007
It holds all the K-Cups well, so it serves its purpose. The only thing I would comment negatively on is the lightweight construction of the product. When you spin the product you have to hold the base so that the entire thing does not turn.
on January 11, 2007
Just what I needed to keep the K-Cups in order...and it spins great. A must have for the Keurig K-cups..
on January 30, 2007
This is a great accessory to any k-cup system. I've got the Keurig "B60" model. I really enjoy displaying all the flavor varieties when entertaining. (As a side note, a guest realized it also fits a standard sized shot glass. Also a plus for entertaining.)

The only very minor downsides: It takes up a fair amount of counter space. You will want to buy more variety packs of K-Cups.
on February 8, 2007
I like to have a couple varieties on hand at all times - but keeping the boxes on the counter wasn't really practical. This stand was the perfect solution. It has a very small footprint and easily displays a variety of K-cups for quick retrieval. Now I can keep the boxes in the pantry and just keep a few of each coffee on the countertop.
on September 11, 2007
When you have a Keurig and a good selection of coffees, this carousel is perfect. We keep a variety of regular coffees on the top two tiers, and decaf on the bottom. It makes the coffee easy to see and get to.
VINE VOICEon May 15, 2011
If you are like me you bought the Keurig coffee maker and you want to keep the various coffees next to it without your countertop looking awful. This rack does the job - a nice carousel that will clean up your countertop. However, it is very overpriced for what it is - and it is suprising that someone has not come out with a better more cost efficient option.
on May 20, 2015
I bought one of these at Walmart and decided I needed another one. I really liked the one I got from Walmart so made sure to order the exact same thing from Amazon. The Model #'s match and they do look identical but the one I purchased online from Amazon doesn't turn as smoothly as the one I got from Walmart. I can give the one from Walmart a little spin and it will go around several times. The one from Amazon is tighter, it also might be a little lighter. It works fine and I like the design of it but I only gave it 3 stars because it didn't match the quality of the other one I bought. They are sturdy with some weight to them and will probably last a lifetime.
on November 1, 2011
This holder keeps my k-cups handy - I leave it right by my keurig on the kitchen counter. The boxes of extra k-cups go in the pantry and I refill as needed. I prefer this holder to the flat displays because the open chromework still looks nice when the carousel partially filled. It's also easy to clean and doesn't gather much dust. The price on Amazon was better than the other places I found it (if you get the free shipping). The nice presentation of drink options is helping me to break my coffee shop habit!
Mine looks and spins so well, I bought 2 more as gifts. Uummmm, only one is going, Keurig has so many different K-Cups that I need TWO!