Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on April 16, 2013
I use this thing religiously for my coffee and my wife's cappuccino. It's really made it much easier to stay organized and keep our kitchen clean in the mornings. We'd wind up having a mess trying to sift through everything. The K-Cup carousel has really eliminated that problem and it's not big or bulky. It actually classes up the room a bit.

If you're like me and you like to sweeten up your drinks, a better value might be to buy this with the stevia- K-Cup Carousel Storage Organizer + Free All-Natural Stevia Sweetener Pouch. It's a better value, cheaper price etc. and it's the exact same carousel which is awesome. Who doesn't like to save money? Even if you don't use sweetener, it's still a great deal. I find the sweetener eliminates the bitter taste I sometimes get in the morning. To each their own though!
on May 8, 2014
I bought the drawer holder and it made my keurig to high up to where I couldn't open it
I got this stand and I bought this coffee machine slider thingie to move back and forth on counter
Look at the video for how the kcups fit in

Just have to be delicate with the carousel if you put it next to wire outlet plug or something else that touches it the kcups can pop out
on March 5, 2013
I love this thing. I'm glad I read all the reviews and ordered it. Everyone is right! I think the black looks great on my counter, it arrived in 2 days and works perfectly. Every one that comes to my house ends up wanting something from the Keurig because they see my selection of Kcups. I also posted a pic of what the black looks like, so check it out :)
on June 22, 2013
It is well made and is great to keep on the countertop especially for guests at meeting times, parties etc.
on December 24, 2010
I originally ordered this for my husband's k-cup style coffee pods. I like the larger size (35 pods) compared to most carousels out there, especially since I tend to order the pods in larger quantities. It fits easily under my upper cabinets and looks nice beside the Cuisinart coffee maker. Since it's taller but not wider than other carousels, it makes maximum use of countertop space. After using it for a couple of days, I've ordered a second one for tea and cocoa. It was only a few dollars more than the 21-slot version at my local BB&B and I got free shipping. Happy buyer here.
33 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2013
Not much to say except that this is rather nice for holding our K-Cups. It's a smaller footprint and matches our appliances. I originally had purchased a tray for the Keurig but it raised it so high it wouldn't fit under our kitchen cabinets. This feels pretty sturdy too.
on November 14, 2011
My husband and I purchased our first Keurig this month, which of course meant we also purchased a good number of k cups as well, thus leading us to decide that it might be nice to get something that could not only nicely hold a large amount of the k cups but also be a way of showing to guest possible drink options. We have several friends who also own keurigs as well as different types of k cup holders. We felt that after seeing and hearing their opinions on some of the k cup holders and seeing some of them first hand, we decided we wanted one of the carousel types.... 1. because we felt they were built better 2. They did not seem to fall apart as easy and seem to be of nice, stable structure 3. they seemed to display very well a variety of k cups all while making them easy to get to and use.

We did not want to go with the smaller Carousel version, because we wanted one that could hold a large amount. We did have some reservations at first about this model, however all of our nervousness was put to rest once our carousel finally arrived. It is not only sturdy and well built, it also spins smoothly when it is turned, no parts were broken and it can display up to 35 k cups at a time! WE LOVE THIS CAROUSEL!!! It was worth the money spent and we are certain will hold up for many years. It is easy to access the diff k cups, it looks great on our counter next to our keurig and soda machine, and it is also not too tall so that it easily stores underneath our cabinets without issues!! Highly recommend this product for those consumers wanting a larger k cup holder, that is sturdy, well built and great to use!!!! 5 stars from these two happy consumers!
on October 11, 2012
This is simply perfect for any kitchen décor. I purchased this for an apartment community and it got a lot of daily use. No rusting or fading ever. Check out the picture I have listed, this is after a year of use and abuse and it simply looks brand new. I ended up buying one for my home and I am very happy with it. Much better than having K-cups all over the place
on February 15, 2014
We recently purchased a single cup coffee maker (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009PLQ5H2/). There are drawers underneath the countertop where we've got the coffee maker set up, but I quickly found that the cups slide around too much in the drawer.

Based on other reviews of this carousel, I picked it up, and couldn't be happier. I've got a nice variety of K-Cups (bold for me, flavored for my wife), and the carousel gives us easy access to them. Much more convenient than digging through loose K-Cups in a drawer.

Aside from the functionality, I think it looks great next to the coffee maker.
on October 15, 2013
Overall an attractive product an does what it promises. Only downside was the one I received doesn't spin smoothly, but I did notice a small dent at the base that was the culprit...