4.0 out of 5 stars Other Information to Share
Published 18 months ago by Alec Baldwin Cobb

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst customer service ever and not durable
Published on September 28, 2011 by JP

4.0 out of 5 stars Other Information to Share, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Keurig B155 Commercial Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack (Kitchen)
I read through the reviews on this product that were available (11 at the time), and despite the 1 real negative review of a clearly defective machine and an error made in an attempt to contact customer service, I decided to give this model a try. I am very pleased that I did. Had I not ignored that 1 negative review, I'd be missing out on a very nice coffee making machine. I wanted a commercial grade unit knowing it would be for home use as I consume more coffee than the average coffee drinker per day. I'm not sure if the commercial grading of the OfficePro models are worthy of such a distinction as only time will tell. Until then, here are some quick points you may be interested in.

The positive feedback points:
- Large water reservoir so you do not have to fill as often (90 oz)
- Allows you to set and change the brewing temperature
- Quiet brew technology used (Another OfficePro model was dubbed too loud)
- Programmable with auto shut-off feature after 2 hours
- The LCD touchpad screen displays the water level (very nice feature since the styling of the unit is colored in platinum and black)

The minor feature issue points:
- Of the 4 brew sizes, the one that is missing is 12oz. Perhaps replacing the 4oz brew size with a 12 would have been a good idea. (K-cups are a little more expensive than buying a pound of coffee. Some like to brew 2, 4oz into a single cup but I would never waste another k-cup this way. To get my 12 or 14oz of coffee in one cup, I brew an 8, then slightly raise the lid and close to immediately brew another 4oz, getting the most of 1 k-cup. Keurig states that the ideal water amount per K-cup is 8oz.)
- The drip tray, which is removeable for travel mugs, sits really low so some splashing occurs when brewed coffee pours. (The daily cup being placed is not going to be a travel mug. I suspect that most users would also not be placing travel mugs under so perhaps the drip tray could be raised to sit an inch or two higher)

Because of the minor feature issue points mentioned, I couldn't rate this unit with 5 stars but definitely worthy of receiving a very positive review.
Thus far, this machine is well made, does everything as advertised and makes a hot brewed cup of coffee.

The lesson to be learned; don't let 1 negative review from over a year ago of a possible defective unit affect your buying decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Robust Java Machine, July 6, 2012
I got hooked on K-cups at a customer's plant where I was working. The coffee was so fresh and great tasting the I was compelled to buy this unit for my home. It has not failed my expectations. It has worked flawlessly since I first plugged it in. The touch screen is a conversation piece when guests are in the kitchen because it rolls through various views of coffee beans, roasting, and the k-cup brewing cycle. When you put a new k-cup into the holder it shows the screen to select your brew size, then all you have to do is select the size and hit the 'brew' button and you've got a superior cup of coffee.
Even the kids love brewing up a cup of hot cocoa. And, if you don't like coffee or cocoa, try the chai latte (spiced black tea). There are k-cups available that will please anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keurig B155 surprised me and it will surprise you.., April 6, 2012
When I first tried Keurig it was a B150 at my new office and the B130 in our affiliates office. Both has a quick and easy way of making coffee while maintaining temperature with each cup. I had used these items for a few months, only to find myself wanting one. While I find the standard models repulsive, The B150 & B155 is a elegant machine that looks modern and has a touch screen to make a dull counter top exciting.

You get a fresh tasty cup of coffee within 20 seconds and it is fast and easy to use. I use mine 3 times a day for coffee, hot apple cider (yum) and cocoa which all taste stellar.

I do have to say you MUST order your K cups online to get the best deal, but Dunkin Donuts is probably the best coffee that tastes like it came from the store.

A great investment and great coffee, you can't beat it!

--------UPDATE-----------

Now having this coffee make well over a year. It still provides a fantastic cup of coffee, tea or cider to this day. The fact that I can even set the temperature controls makes it all the better. Amazing stuff!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst customer service ever and not durable, September 28, 2011
My brewer lasted for three uses. After three uses it no longer pumps any water. I called customer service, because I spent extra money on a commercial brewer, I can only get it fixed through a technician who has a prohibitive call queue. I have called back a total a five times, and each time I am told that a technician will call me back. This has yet to happen over the last month that I have been trying to fix this. Had I bought a cheaper one from Walmart, this issue would have been resolved already. Do not buy this brewer. If it breaks, expect zero customer service from Keurig and to be out whatever money you have paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Brewing System For Making Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea, and Hot Chocolate!, August 22, 2011
I've had several Keurig brewers in the past and wore each of them out with heavy use. This one is the best one I've ever had! The coffee tastes better to me. I'm not sure why. It's a tiny bit bigger than the other models, but I think it's attractive.

In the mornings my machine is a coffee brewer. Then I brew up some tea so I can pour it over ice and I drink iced tea all afternoon. In the evenings I might have hot tea or hot chocolate or more coffee. The best thing is the variety of flavors that are available. You never have to be bored having the same one. I usually start out with Tully's Breakfast blend or maybe their House blend, then after my taste buds wake up, I switch to Italian, which can't be beat! Then there is a Pomegrante tea that makes everything smell great. Sometimes I mix several flavors of tea together just for fun.

This is the easiest and fastest way I've found to make coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. I love it!

Edited to say that the coffee fills from the left side of the tray. I have put a tiny bowl to the right of where the cup goes so I don't put my cup in the wrong place. Several times I put the coffee cup too far to the right, only to come back a few minutes later and find that the coffee missed the cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Pour Over!, September 24, 2013
I bought this machine for a new home we built along with the Keurig B150 Direct Water Line Plumb Kit and Rubber Fitting and had it installed by the contractor, no problems there at all. It works like a charm although the tank is so large it took a while to bleed a tank all the way through before the first cup. We have it hooked directly up to the reverse osmosis system, which is on soft water. Coffee is great every time, but if you've ever had a Keurig machine you know the quality of the coffee. But I love not having to fill the coffee chamber every 4 cups of coffee, which I drink in one morning.

One comment I would make that is a little annoying is the distance between the cup tray and the top of the K-Cup pour. If you like to use wider shorter cups it does make a mess splashing out of the cup. But now I try to remember to always use taller cups and that solves that problem. Product delivered on time and packed extremely well. No complaints.

1.0 out of 5 stars Like Office Space!, February 20, 2014
This is the second one of these. The first one lasted about a year and started making partial cups. Went through the procedures with the company support person and ended up sending it back. The second lasted about the same time but this one just says it "brewing...brewing...brewing" and nothing....after going through a process of shutting it off and on...pulling the plug...cleaning...and even whacking it on the backside...yep, that was a recommendation I got online. Sometimes it does actually blew...but, you better have a couple of extra mugs handy! That's it for me. At $200 a whack and about $500 in K-cups in the pantry, I've had enough. If I didn't have the $500 in K-cups, I'd take it out in the backyard and take a baseball bat to it. Oh...it's great at first but you 5 star raters better get ready...keep your coffee supply low! Me...I'm going back to the good old drip maker and Folgers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaces a home Keurig system, January 7, 2014
Donald (VALLEY STREAM, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Initial set-up was a breeze. Touch screen is a nice feature you can customize. Brews coffee the way it should and is pretty quiet about it too! It heats like 3 10oz cups at a time, so there is not that much down time between brews. Has a water level indicator on the screen. Nice thing about it, you can get the optional accessories to make the water refill automatic, and its not overly priced. The machine holds 96oz, so if you are using it for an office, like I am, the auto re-fill option might be for you, but I just fill it up my self. Comes with a sample pack of coffee products, and if you register the machine on Keurig's website, you get a discount on purchases.

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems, May 29, 2014
This is the second one of these I have purchased the first one stopped brewing the coffee. I had to order another one in less than a year, when it arrived the water reservoir was defective, the company did send me a new reservoir, but it took weeks to get.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells horrible, March 3, 2014
I have tried everything to get rid of the burned plastic smell and taste to no avail. Vinegar, soapy water soaks, gallons of water through the unit. Still smells and tastes like I cooked the coffee in a pair of old tennis shoes. It is ashame that a company like Keurig would not be more selective on the quality of plastic materials that have the potential to cause serious harm to humans.

Sending this back and will try another brewer manufacturer.

Rate and Discover Movies