Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
asked by Diane Howell on November 24, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Both brew in under a minute. The 60 is automatic (push to start). The 70 is programable. The 70 Adds on extra cup size 6-oz. Both have auto off, the 70 has auto on too. The 70 has temp selection and a digital clock.
Bruce Weihs answered on November 19, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The B60 does have a shut off feature, actually 2 different ones. You can set it to shut off at a set time (say, 8:00AM) or you can set it to shut of after x-amount of hours after the last brew. I almost bought the B70 for the 11.25 oz travel mug size, but instead we went with the B60 and we use a 16 oz. travel mug and run the 7.25 oz cycle twice through an Extra Bold k-cup. Tastes just fine. I have ordered some "travel mug" size K-cups through keurig.com, but their selection is slim being that these are new k-cups.
Swidgen answered on December 6, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I found a great page that has A LOT of great information on Keurig coffee makers. You may find this page helpful! good luck!
http://www.nichepage.com/n/kitchenware/keurig-coffee-makers
Nichepage L. answered on February 12, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The B70 does have a feature to turn on and shut itself off. I believe the B60 has that same feature but I'm not 100% sure.
Eddie E. Hicks answered on November 26, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
How long does it take to warm up the water
Amazon Customer answered on February 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product