Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Keurig Brewed K-Cup Drawer-Holds 36 K-Cup Packs” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Keurig Brewed K-Cup Drawer-Holds 36 K-Cup Packs
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Holds up to 36 k-cups
- Sliding drawer construction
- Classy black satin finish
- Space saving design
- Dimensions - 13-1/4-inch lenth by 12-1/2-inch width by 3.125 height
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Quantity: 1 | Color: Black
Top Customer Reviews
- We have a B70 and it barely fits on this from front to back.
- The whole drawer unit itself does not lay flat with the machine on straight, so I turned the machine diagonally so that it would not wobble.
- The drawer does not open smoothly at all, it is very rough and is probably scraping paint off the bottom of the drawer. I'm hoping after it has been used a million times this will improve.
- If you try pushing the thing on the counter the little white rubber feet come out. I'm glad I did it before I lifted the machine onto it because I would not have been happy to dump my new coffee toy over.
- I feel like it could be a lot sturdier since it is meant to hold a $100+ coffee maker on it.
There are a couple pros though, that earned the 3 stars:
- It does hold 36 k cups. I read reviews on other products that don't actually hold the number of cups that it claims. At least this one really does.
- The black color matches the machine nicely.
- It gets those bulky boxes of k cups off of the counter. I still have partial boxes to stow somewhere (since I wanted more than 2 varieties in the drawer) but at least I don't have to keep them handy.
All in all I would not buy it again and still might return it. It was cheaper than the other drawers I was finding but I feel like I got what I paid for. Sometimes it's worth a few more dollars to get something a little better.
While putting in the k-cups, I find that alternating upside-down & top-side-up helps fit more into the track.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for holding Keurig cups. Saves space on my counter. Would recommend it.Published 2 days ago by Mary Ann Mistysyn
Fits perfectly under the Keurig and very convenient for families where different people have their own favorite flavor or beverage type (tea/coffee/hot choc.). Read morePublished 2 days ago by M. Dwyer
This is a strong and sturdy shelf that you can place under your big coffee maker. I like it and its cheaper than buying from the Kruieg store.Published 3 days ago by chella
My parents have one of these and I knew that I wanted one too. Of all the K-cup storage options, this was one of the options that held the most and was the most space-saving. Read morePublished 3 days ago by StarLady
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UC0GIU/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2Published 3 days ago by cindy lachance
The "drawer" do get stuck sometimes, but overall I'm happy with this.Published 3 days ago by Jun Q.
Perfect for organizing pods! I sit my coffee pot on top - no issues!Published 5 days ago by ATLBuckeyeGirl