1,394 Reviews
 (1,028)

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favorite extra-bold K-cup--dark, rich, full-bodied
Jet Fuel is our favorite of the Coffee People "extra-bold trilogy"--Jet Fuel, Wake Up Call, and Black Tiger. It's dark, sweet, and rich, with a fuller body than Wake Up Call or Black Tiger. It has a clean finish and notes of chocolate and honey.

We also love the new packaging. Since K-cups are nitrogen-packed, the coffee doesn't go stale, so the last cup is as...
Published on June 30, 2009 by Kathy Grace

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh....never had grounds in my coffee until I bought this brand
I have had a keurig for over 4 years. Never have I had grounds in my coffee until I bought a fifty pack of Jet fuel. As I work my way through the box, I am throwing out about every third cup. I "believe" the problem is a thinner than usual foil top, a larger hole is created, during the punch, and the water is not regulated at the same percentage. I called to talk to...
Published on January 22, 2010 by soccer9

‹ Previous | 148 49 50140 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Haiku Review, November 13, 2013
Dewey Barnes (Buford, GA United States) - See all my reviews
A dark, rich, smooth roast
Perfect start, or end of day
My number one coffee.

(Translation: Coffee good. I like. I will buy more. You should too.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a Cup of Jet Fuel in the Morning to get Going, November 12, 2013
Rick Palm "Mac Rickie" (Near San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig, Coffee People, Jet Fuel, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count (Grocery)
I've been drinking Jet Fuel for almost 4 years now. I tried all three varieties in the Coffee People "extra-bold trilogy"--Jet Fuel, Wake Up Call, and Black Tiger. Jet Fuel was my favorite. It's strong, but I brew it on the smallest cup I can to keep it bold. I've tried others but nothing is as bold and yet smooth.

I also like the name! Fun to tell people I need a cup of Jet Fuel in the morning to get going, I had to send my boss a link to Amazon, she was worried by the name I might have been talking about something else!

4.0 out of 5 stars Zoom Coffee 5000, November 12, 2013
To be clear this is Coffee and not actual Jet fuel. If you intend on brewing this and then putting it into a jet or plane or any car you will be gravely disappointed.

If you put it in your Keurig machine it spits out black water that tastes like all other coffee. Which is nice.

I'm not sure if it has more caffeine than regular coffee so I don't think it deserves a name like Jet fuel. If I were them I would have chose Rocket Fuel or maybe Zoom Coffee 5000.

Try it out and see for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best K-Cup for Thick/Dark Coffee Lovers. Ever., November 9, 2013
tonimariep (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
I have had my Kuerig for about a year and have tried many different k-cups. I love dark roast coffee and had decided that the starbucks k-cups were the closest I could get to a cup of coffee from the coffee shop. Then a coworker told me about Jet Fuel and passed along a K-cup to try. I had to call her at 7am the next morning because it was seriously the best k-cup I had ever tasted. SO. Good. All the rich dark roast flavor and NO after bite. I love it. LOVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Java, November 8, 2013
Best Keurig coffee I've yet tried. It's bold without bitterness. Great coffee taste! I've had many converts to this coffee after they have it at my house. You won't be disappointed. I use the big cup setting and it is perfect. Yum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dark Coffee!, November 8, 2013
I love dark coffee, but the K-cups don't really provide dark enough coffee. This Jet Fuel, however, is excellent! Perfect for me! In fact, it is one of the things that gets me out of bed in the morning. I did the subscription service so I will always have my Jet Fuel on hand. No more hit or miss at the grocery store, hoping a brand will finally be dark enough for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee!, November 5, 2013
My wife and I both love dark, strong coffee. We decided to give this a try since it was relatively cheap compared to in-store K-Cups and seemed very dark by the description. We have really enjoyed this coffee. It's smooth, dark, and strong...even when used on the large cup setting, where most K-Cups produce only tan colored water that has little flavor.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wiskers curled, November 5, 2013
I bought this coffee because i really just hsvent found anything that really measured up to the intense coffee that i like. I have tryed alot of coffee foldgers, eight o clock, ect. This is a very good cup of coffee but it is a little bitter thats why it falls short of a perfect 5 stars. I will continue to buy this coffee becuase i really do enjoy it but i must say this is not for people who dont like really strong coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars our favorite, November 4, 2013
Have been buying this for some time... buy others occasionally, but come back to this one. Strong coffee free of any bitter after taste. I will tell you though, the name scares away visitors, so they get to use up the ones we bought to try out.

4.0 out of 5 stars sassy, zippy butt-kicker, November 4, 2013
Whoosh.....!

I like my coffee dark and bold. Jet Fuel is both with some wonderful chocolatey notes as a bonus.

Eye-opening-head-buzzing-deliciousness!