2,970 Reviews
 (2,233)

4.0 out of 5 stars COUNT YOUR KCUPS!!
Published 20 months ago by beckfam

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality!
I compared the 18 cup Dark Magic (from Target) to the 50 cup Dark Magic(from Amazon), since the labeling and k-cup is markedly different. The coffee did not taste as rich, so I became more curious.

Published 23 months ago by Amazon mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality!, October 8, 2012
Amazon mom (Melbourne Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews

I opened the k-cups to find the 50 cup filters have a visible cross hatch pattern, as compared to a dense firm paper style. I used a microscope to see the difference in density, as well. The weave of the fibers of the 50 pack is not as closely bound.

The coffee granules are finer in the 18 cup, giving the coffee a different texture on the fingers. The 50 pack ground coffee appeared 50%-100% larger under the microscope.

I hope that Keurig can shed some light on my findings! I have photos I can submit. I notice amazon is out of stock, currently. Perhaps, Keurig is looking into the matter.

4.0 out of 5 stars COUNT YOUR KCUPS!!, December 30, 2012
We recently started ordering Kcups thru Amazon due to the price (as opposed to purchasing from grocery and/or retail stores). HOWEVER, upon receipt of our most recent order, the shipment contained only 35 Kcups (NOT the 50 that was ordered and paid for) AND two(2) Kcups were damaged beyond use. A return or exchange was not applicable since this is considered a food item. We did receive a FULL refund for this order due to the lack/damage of the item(s) and the inconvenience. We very much appreciated Amazon's assistance and understanding, but more attention needs to be placed on filling orders such as this to ensure they are correct!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly!, September 21, 2012
I got a Keurig machine for the first time last year and it came with an assortment of different flavored K-cups. I was underwhelmed at most of them, but there were a few that were good enough to convince me that my Keurig COULD make an exceptional cup of coffee. My search for the best K-cups was on.

When I first saw this K-cup flavor on Amazon, I thought it sounded disgusting! I don't even like blueberries especially and never eat them except in a blueberry muffin. However, after reading the glowing reviews, I ordered a box.

This stuff is like crack! I'm telling you, it takes K-cups to a whole different level. The smell fills the kitchen as it's brewing. It's not a dark roast - it's more of a city roast and is perfectly smooth without any hint of bitterness. The blueberry taste and aroma is not overpowering, but perfectly compliments the coffee.

You can use the 12 oz setting and still get a full, rich cup of coffee. I use the 8 or 10 oz settings when I need a jolt of java goodness on the run.

Here's a tip - if you want the most decadent cup of coffee ever, add a little heavy cream. Half and Half is also good, but you owe it to yourself to try it with cream just once. It's like a just-baked blueberry muffin and a cup of coffee all in one sip. I always drank my coffee black but with this flavor, the cream is just too good to pass on. I serve it to my guests with the heavy cream and everyone raves that it's the best cup of coffee they've ever had.

If you have a Keurig, you NEED this Wild Mountain Blueberry flavor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't trust the quality, November 23, 2013
I have this item on subscribe and save. The first box I received was excellent, well worth the cost. The box I received on my last order has NO coffee taste at all. I don't know if it is an old batch but it tastes like hot water with a slight coffee taste, you cannot even smell it when it is brewing. Cannot return it, I tried but it is past the date to return as I didn't open it right away because we had some from the previous box. This is quite an expensive item and I have to throw it out so I won't be ordering it again which is a shame because it usually is an excellent coffee.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bland and watery, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend, K-Cup Packs, 50 Count (Grocery)
I read several of the reviews before signing up for a subscription for this coffee. Usually Amazon customers are spot on, but in this case the reviews didn't help. This coffee is really weak, watery, and bland. Ever tried running water through a K-cup a second time? It's awful and tastes much like this coffee. AND SINCE IT IS A SUBSCRIPTION, IT'S NON RETURNABLE. That's right, I can't return a $30 order. Be sure you like this stuff before signing up or risk getting stuck with some really bad coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent price, excellent flavor, January 1, 2013
You can find some extreme sales to beat this price, but I wanted the bulk so I would not have to worry about buying more for a long time. I love the flavor and I would buy it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, February 27, 2013
I recently tried this coffee at an auto dealership and decided to buy a case. I was very happy with the packaging and how the case arrived quickly. The coffee tasted just like the sample I had the prior week. This coffee was added to my coffee rotation! Highly recommended if you like a medium full/bold flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting Coffee, November 25, 2012
I tried a number of different brands and strengths of coffee and this one has the best overall flavor. No bitterness, very smooth. I use both sugar and creamer and I have found I use half of each that I used to use. I consider the price to be comparable to what I was spending just buying regular coffee. Overall a great deal for a great coffee.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee but comes in a bag and not a box, August 24, 2011
The Country Blend is easier on my stomach than coffees that are more bold. It has great taste. I was afraid it would have a weak flavor. It isn't one for someone who likes a real strong coffee though. It's not too strong,not too mild...just right. The only thing I didn't like is that the "pack of 50" came in a plastic bag and not a box. Would have been nice if it was in a box so I could store it easier. So disription is misleading. Should have said "Bag of 50."

3.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor, messy k cups, April 7, 2011
I. Wilkinson (Nolensville, TN) - See all my reviews
The coffee has good flavor, not too strong, but not weak either. Unfortunatly the k cups I've used so far have left a mess everytime. The top hole of the k cup opens up much too large which sends grounds & coffee spraying all over. I don't know why this particular packageGreen Mountain Coffee, Vermont Country Blend Decaf, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50)would be different than the 24 count, but I never had problems with the smaller box of the same coffee.

Rate and Discover Movies