Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 759 questions
votes
Yes, the reusable filter fits, as well as the Ekobrew system.
Jan 6, 2014 by Ralph Thomas
votes
NO - And Keurig conceals the fact that their "commercial" K-Cup brewing systems are not compatible (they made a mod to lock them out.) I just talked with their factory customer service. The directed me to a page titled "All K-Cup® Brewing Systems" (www.keurig.com/shop/brewers/all-brewers) and only the HOME versions (first 5) work with a K-Cup. Even though the page even says "All K-Cup" and the model we bought starts with a K (K150) as in K-Cup!! Now that we're stuck with the K150 I see that they sneakily added special tabs to where you would put a K-Cup that locks it out. Makes it hard to close. Causes leaks if you try. Their customer service explanation is that K-Cups are "inconvenient" in an office. Truth is exactly the opposite. All they are trying to ko is FORCE you to use their own non-reusable coffee. And they conceal this dirty trick. And they even lock out THEIR OWN K-Cups. And their non-reusable coffee is VERY expensive. So we've been screwed by Keurig! Anyone found a solution to this problem? Help...!
Dec 30, 2013 by Scott F.
votes
Keurig is really alienating their customer base with this illegal experiment, which they will lose in the courts. Fortunately, there is an easy way to defeat the illegal 2.0 DRM technology. Rogersfamily Coffee (no affiliation) will give you a "Freedom Clip" with the order of some of their quality coffee, allowing you to use any coffee in your 2.0. http://www.rogersfamilyco.com/index.php/revolution-begun-starts-now-fight-keurig/ If you recently brought home a 2.0 model, I encourage you to support Rogers in their fight to break this monopoly, as well as promote their environmentally sound K-Cup brewing technology -- something Green Mountain seems wholly unconcerned with.
Dec 22, 2014 by mac128
votes
Will it fit model K45? Apr 22, 2014
No, I just ordered this product and it doesn't fit in our K45 Elite.
Mar 19, 2015 by Jamie Parlier
votes
Why would you want to? Instant coffee doesn't get filtered it goes straight into the cup. You could just run the Keurig without putting in a pod for just hot water. That's how I make my hot cocoa.
Mar 5, 2014 by David J. Capone Jr.
votes
Loose or bags will work.
Dec 26, 2011 by WV Fibro Girl
votes
As far as I can tell it does not work with the Keurig 2.0. That's why we just purchased the original Keurig.
Oct 30, 2014 by Stephanie C
vote
Here's what I do with my reusable K-cup filter. I grind my coffee to a size similar to that in the disposable K-cups. Then I put the desired amount of coffee into a size no. 2 t-sac paper tee filter, twist the top closed, and insert it into the reusable K-cup filter after I've removed the metal filter basket. Don't need that metal basket for my method. All you need is the gray plastic outer shell. Works perfectly for me. The t-sac holds all the grounds in place and you can just dump them out once the coffee is done. You can get the t-sac filters on Amazon or the are generally carried is specialty tea shops. Be sure to use the no. 2 or larger bag size. The no. 1 is a bit too small for this purpose. Enjoy! Constance Makela Minnesota
Jun 8, 2011 by Maia
vote
BPA free ? Feb 24, 2014
Hello M Druhm. I have called keurig inquiring about any bpa in their product. Keurig is owned by Green Mountain Coffee Roaster and have informed me that there are no bispenol A in their product or reusable filters. I have found a few websites that indicates the k cup are bpa free but so far haven't found anything specific about the reusable filter.
Feb 24, 2014 by j l
vote
i use about 2 teaspoons sometimes alittle more depending how full it is.
Dec 16, 2014 by Jasmine
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   76   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers