Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 69 questions
votes
12"H x 9"W x 11"D. There is room for a 6" travel mug under the dispensor. Hope that helps.
Sep 12, 2013 by Fastball
votes
According to Keurig, they are identical. The 'B' and 'K' are simply designations for different sales channels. I just purchased one from Staples with no '145' designation visible on the box at all -- just OfficePRO. Because it came via a business channel, it is a B145.
Nov 5, 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
I have this machine and I have the refillable filters that I got from Walmart and they fit fine, work well and the coffee is fantastic. I love this machine.
Oct 4, 2014 by Patti puma
vote
No, it's not any bigger than the regular ones. I use it every day & highly recommend it!
Oct 9, 2013 by J. Q. Moreno
vote
No, I'd say it's about the same size as the consumer units.
Oct 8, 2013 by P. Doherty
vote
There is both an internal and external tank. The internal tank gets filled by the external tank, and the external tank gets filled by pouring water into it. There may be an option for a water line, but I don't have one hooked up. All in all, I would say the keurig holds about 8 or so coffee cups worth of water at a time.
Jan 7, 2014 by Joe O
vote
I haven't used a kill-a-watt but regarding power use and heater, it does have an auto-off feature you can use if you want. This turns it off if not used for 2 hours. It takes 2-3 minutes to heat up after being off all night. Keurig quotes about 60 watts to keep the heated water hot.
Nov 21, 2013 by C. A. Patten
votes
It is backed by the Keurig warranty. When mine broke shortly after purchasing it, I called Keurig directly and they had me runs some over the phone trouble shooting procedures. Once the rep determined it was in fact broken, they sent me out a replacement. It was shipped Fedex 2-day.
Oct 6, 2014 by chris sacharuk
votes
Definitely! I use it for iced tea and iced coffee! Use a cup full of ice and the 8 oz setting. Perfect!
Dec 1, 2013 by D. Lo
votes
Yes you can just pick a cup size and get hot water.
Oct 17, 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers