Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
I put 12 in mine it has markers for 8, 10 or 12 oz. more than 12 and it will run in rhe drip catcher
Oct 18, 2013 by S. JOHNSON
votes
Any thing taller than normal will not fit. If I was buying a keriug again I'd get the larger size, plus it's a pain always measuring the EXACT amount of water to fill the tank for a full cup, plus dumping the water into the tank is prone to spills outside the tank, get the larger size! You'll be happy you did.
Feb 28, 2013 by Keith Sipos
votes
Yes
25 days ago by suzanne hammelman
votes
The gift was black/plastic. I had gotten it for a family member. My gift is loved and she uses it every day also got more k cups also.
Jan 23, 2014 by DEBORAH ANN GROBARCIK
votes
The tray slides out completely. Max height between base & spout is 5". Most travel mugs won't fit....that's the only draw back.
Nov 10, 2013 by Linda M. Mills
votes
Yes, if it is instant soup. You just press either the hot water button if available or the right size cup. Soup can be made by all brewers by selecting the right cup size. Can also make instant oatmeal.
Jul 6, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
You can use coffee grounds by using these refillable k-cups: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=refillable+k+cup&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Arefillable+k+cup We have a couple different types of they both work fine. I use coffee grounds every morning.
Mar 26, 2013 by Sakushi
votes
Yes, it does come with a drip tray. No pieces were missing and the delivery was quick and easy. Packaged as it would be direct to the store. Love this little appliance.
Mar 26, 2013 by CSC
votes
I could if the unit worked. It quit working after 2 or 3 months!
Dec 18, 2012 by William E. Sandoe
votes
Yes, you can. It will fit any Keurig that takes the K-Cups (which is all, I believe). You may wish to read the reviews on this filter, however, as they seem to be mixed.
Dec 27, 2010 by RoJack725
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers