5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the tv offers
I needed extra to allow time for the grounds to dry out. That made it easy to empty. Wife uses one for tea too.
Published 21 months ago by John

2.0 out of 5 stars Keurig - Really?
Published 23 months ago by Hobbynut

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the tv offers, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Keurig Reusable K-Cup Filter Baskets for My K-Cup (2-pack) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine when used correctly, December 10, 2013
Please realize that this product is a *replacement* filter basket to be used with a specific reusable K-Cup kit, not included. These replacement filters are not meant to be used on their own. All of the reviewers who have complained about it making a huge mess have been using the product entirely wrong. When used with the kit as intended it works fine. Just make sure the lid isn't too loose and you're good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, October 1, 2012
They exceeded the expectation. My mother in law bought a Keurig machine and didn't want to keep spending the money on the cups. When I found this and sent it to her she said she just bought ONE for 17.99!!! I told her what I paid and her jaw hit the flood... and she got TWO. THANK YOU.

2.0 out of 5 stars Keurig - Really?, October 28, 2012
I purchased two of these to replace the filter basket of a Keurig filter kit I purchased a year ago as it had clogged up with heavy use. This replacement filter, although labeled Keurig, was of a much courser mesh then the original. The mesh is more inline with a generic Keurig letting a lot of coffee fines through. I would given it a 1 star but at least it held most of the coffee grounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 3, 2013
These cups are perfect for a keureg and are super cheap compared to everwhere else that sells them. My husband and I figured out if you both want coffee at the same time it's a good idea to have more then one basket because they are really hot when done brewing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 16, 2013
Great price for two filters. Some stores try to charge $10 for one of these. These are exactly like the original one that came with my keurig.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, March 8, 2013
Love these filters. Works great if you are buying your own bulk coffee, especially if it is finely ground. Does not clog up like some of the other filters. Nice to have spares too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the real thing - coffee grinds in your coffee, June 4, 2014
I had good luck with another set of the filters from another buyer a few years ago. But these do not work well. They let tiny grains of coffee grinds through so the drink is gritty. I thought it might take some time before it got 'broken in' but it has not. I'm going to have to buy another one because it ruins my coffee experience. Not recommended.

Updated 7/1/2014

Actually, I compared the original Keurig one with the one sent from the 3rd party. They were identical. However, both failed to prevent grit from getting in my coffee in abundance. So I tried Ecobrew and had the same problem. I ultimately had to buy the paper filters for ecobrew and now I have normal coffee. I still can't recommend this since it's a crummy product. I'm not sure what happened, I used these filters for a couple years without noticing the grit. When I replaced the old one, all of a sudden, that's when I had to go on a quest to find a filter that didn't let my coffee taste like dish water. Maybe they're making the filters differently now?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 31, 2013
The filter baskets work as advertised and provide a way to use our Kurig coffee pot with regular coffee. I ordered this one for my sister in law

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it., December 30, 2013
It is a good value and I use it everyday. This is my second unit thta I ma using. Very satisfied with its quality.

Rate and Discover Movies