Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 10, 2013
Please realize that this product is a *replacement* filter basket to be used with a specific reusable K-Cup kit, not included. These replacement filters are not meant to be used on their own. All of the reviewers who have complained about it making a huge mess have been using the product entirely wrong. When used with the kit as intended it works fine. Just make sure the lid isn't too loose and you're good to go.
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
I needed extra to allow time for the grounds to dry out. That made it easy to empty. Wife uses one for tea too.
on October 1, 2012
They exceeded the expectation. My mother in law bought a Keurig machine and didn't want to keep spending the money on the cups. When I found this and sent it to her she said she just bought ONE for 17.99!!! I told her what I paid and her jaw hit the flood... and she got TWO. THANK YOU.
22 comments11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2013
These cups are perfect for a keureg and are super cheap compared to everwhere else that sells them. My husband and I figured out if you both want coffee at the same time it's a good idea to have more then one basket because they are really hot when done brewing
on June 4, 2014
I had good luck with another set of the filters from another buyer a few years ago. But these do not work well. They let tiny grains of coffee grinds through so the drink is gritty. I thought it might take some time before it got 'broken in' but it has not. I'm going to have to buy another one because it ruins my coffee experience. Not recommended.

Updated 7/1/2014

Actually, I compared the original Keurig one with the one sent from the 3rd party. They were identical. However, both failed to prevent grit from getting in my coffee in abundance. So I tried Ecobrew and had the same problem. I ultimately had to buy the paper filters for ecobrew and now I have normal coffee. I still can't recommend this since it's a crummy product. I'm not sure what happened, I used these filters for a couple years without noticing the grit. When I replaced the old one, all of a sudden, that's when I had to go on a quest to find a filter that didn't let my coffee taste like dish water. Maybe they're making the filters differently now?
on October 28, 2012
I purchased two of these to replace the filter basket of a Keurig filter kit I purchased a year ago as it had clogged up with heavy use. This replacement filter, although labeled Keurig, was of a much courser mesh then the original. The mesh is more inline with a generic Keurig letting a lot of coffee fines through. I would given it a 1 star but at least it held most of the coffee grounds.
0Comment18 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2013
Great price for two filters. Some stores try to charge $10 for one of these. These are exactly like the original one that came with my keurig.
on March 8, 2013
Love these filters. Works great if you are buying your own bulk coffee, especially if it is finely ground. Does not clog up like some of the other filters. Nice to have spares too.
on June 27, 2013
Product does not perform as expected. One can recognize that the product material is of inferior quality to the original.

The hot water is not easily forced through the grounds, maybe because of the fact that the filter is not allowing it to be expressed.

The result is that some of the water overflows the lid and spills on to the coffee cup stand.

More importantly, the final brew is not as strong as if the original filter were used.

Cheap price, cheap product, pay more for the original.
on November 16, 2013
The biggest problem is that the coffee grounds spill over the side. You can't have it more than 3/4 full, but unless you have extremely strong coffee, the brewed coffee is very weak. I bought some with a cap and those work much better.