Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by sportyrider on July 22, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 answers
A
I have had a Keurig for a year and love it but it does not make a froth on the coffee like Senseo. Furthermore, the Kcups are almost double the price of the Senseo pods. I have tasted Senseo coffee at a friends house and I like it better than the Keurig.
If I was buying, I would purchase the Senseo for the above reasons.

Kumar
Kumar N Bhatia answered on August 7, 2010
Comment | 17 of 17 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Actually your statement is false about having to buy pods. Presto makes a refillable coffee holder for the Senseo machine. I have one of the presto coffee holders and it works great when I want to use my Blue Mountain or Kona fresh ground coffee beans. The model # for the presto refillable coffee holder is 09402 and it comes with 100 filters that go on the bottom of the pod holder and it cost's about $10.00.
Brad Kanner answered on October 20, 2010
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
mongofrye answered on January 4, 2012
Comment | 16 of 16 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can also make your own pod with small coffee filters and a 1/4 cup measuring cup for the Senseo. We've been doing it for several years now with any coffee we choose. The directions can be googled.
Amazon Customer answered on November 29, 2010
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
sportyrider answered on January 5, 2012
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Senseo "Paris" french vanilla coffee using 2 pods beats ANY Keurig result I've ever had ever.

I'm incredibly sad that Keurig seems to be doing better. This is a sacrilege!

I have to often deal with Keurig coffee in businesses; like hell am I going to deal with it at home too.
Peter Marreck answered on February 25, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nomad333 answered on January 7, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
mongofrye answered on January 4, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Is anyone having trouble finding Senseo Pods? My local market stopped carrying them a few months ago and now the local Acme has stopped stocking them. I ordered a monthly delivery of flavored pods for my wife but now, after only two months, they have stopped! Anyone else experiencing similar problems or know of a reliable supplier?
Two morings without my Senseo and I am desperate! Oh, my office had K-cups; no comparison.
P. Mucciarone answered on January 18, 2012

A
P. Mucciarone:

Do you have a Smart N' Final nearby? That's where we used to buy ours - they may still carry them. I've also seen them at my local Target recently. On Target.com you can buy them by the casepack (108 pods for regular, 96 pods for flavored) for around $32.00 (free shipping after $50.00).
irun4bling answered on January 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product