Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Color: Gray|Change

on March 10, 2011
So, I bought the Coffee Pod Drawer thinking it was the answer to my cluttered coffee area on my kitchen counter. Not exactly. First and foremost, let me say - this is a great product. It does hold the pods neatly. It has a nice, durable, slip resistant top that lets you feel comfortable that your Keurig won't slip or tip over. This is why I gave the product 4 stars.
My issue is this: I purchased this simply because I thought it would use up less space on my counter if my K-Cups were stored inside this drawer and underneath my Keurig, as opposed to my (somewhat) bulky K-Cup Carousel. (Which by the way, is chrome, and I really despise chrome.) Anyways, what I did not consider was the fact that it raises your Keurig up by about 3.25 inches. Before I bought this drawer, my Keurig had just enough space on the counter under the cupboard that it sits under, for me to lift the top of the Keurig open to put new K-Cups in, and to fill the water, etc. That additional 3.25 inches really makes a difference. I can no longer open the top of the Keurig all the way without banging the cupboard. We all know that you don't NEED to open it all of the way, but when that's what you were used to doing, well, you can understand... I pretty much bang the cupboard every day now. Another drawback to the idea of purchasing this soley to save space, is that you can't keep anything in front of the drawer, since obviously, you need to open the drawer to get the K-Cups out. I used to keep the coffee condiments in front of my Keurig, and now I can't.

Here's the bottom line: This is a great product in the sense that it gets the carousel (if you have one) off your counters. But, I would only buy this if 1.) You have ample clearance above your Keurig now to be able to still lift the top open once you set this up, and 2.) You don't need to use the space in front of the drawer.

Happy Coffee Drinking!

Update: 02/20/12:
Almost a year later - I am still using the Storage Drawer. Yes, from time to time I forget and still whack the cupboard, but the Keurig and the cupboard are no worse for the wear. I still keep my eye out for better storage solutions, and none have really looked like they would be any better. While the product is well made and has been durable (still looking practically new, and is heavily used in my kitchen) - I still think it's a bit pricey for what it is. I just checked online and it still ranges from $25 to $45. (I am hoping that nobody pays $45 for this when you can get it for $24.99, plus use a coupon for 20% off at Bed Bath and Beyond.)
Of all the reviews I have written on Amazon, this one seems to bring some not so nice comments from people. Which is kind of odd to me. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I still hold firm at 4 stars. As I mentioned in a reply to one comment - to me, that's a B+. There's nothing wrong with a B+ product. I think most people that buy this product will be very impressed with it's durability. Thanks for reading!

Update: 12/05/12:
Nearly two years later, and I am still using this. I appreciate all of the folks that have taken the time to read this review, and to comment (yes, even the negative ones.) It's still working for me, the drawer pulls out and closes still with ease. For as much as I open and close this every day, for nearly two years now, I am quite happy with the workmanship.
7171 comments|591 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2011
I can finally get rid of the five boxes of K-cups sitting on my counter. The padded top of the drawer shelf means I don't get a rattling vibration noise when the brewer runs, and the drawer slide action is very smooth. The drawer extends far enough out that it's easy to get the last cup in a row, so you can see all the cups at once - much better than digging around in a bunch of boxes. The whole thing feels very sturdy, and has a nice modern look to it.
22 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2011
under-cabinet clearance when KeurigKeurig Coffee Pod Drawer Holder 36 K-cup Capacity By My Perfect Kitchen is sitting on top of pod drawer
22 comments|128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon May 23, 2011
First off I very much prefer this look to the rotating holders, plus it holds MORE K cups than they do. I also like that it takes up less storage space than those carousels plus a machine. I have limited counter top space and it is already crowded.
A minor issue, as I had read before, was that the added height to the machine causes lid to hit the cupboards while opening and closing. I am OK with pulling it away from the wall a bit and will eventually place my machine in a more open counter space to avoid this. It does bother my husband more though.
I was disappointed with the product a bit. My main problem was the material on the top of the drawer, that you rest the machine on, was not done very aesthetically. AS soon as I opened what stood out to me was that it had to have been hand cut, and was cut slightly wrong on my product. First I can still see the pencil mark all across the front. Then it was cut too short and coroner was not cut squarely. It happens to h ave also been across the front edge of my product so it just sticks out to me and lessens it's appeal.
I find the drawer to operate smoothly and easily. you can not reach the back row of K-cups while full but that is not a big deal to me at all.
on March 8, 2011
This item is great. I dont have a lot of counter space in my kitchen or space in my draws to store my k-cups, so this item was perfect for me. It sits right below my keurig. I would highly recommend this item. A Great Buy and An Awesome Space Saver!
on April 23, 2011
I have this drawer and the carousel, I find it easier and less cluttered to use the drawer. I also have my Keurig on top of it with lots of room around it for misc items.
on July 7, 2011
I store my mugs, creamer, splenda packets and napkins on top of this and just love it. My coffee maker is next to it (it's like my little coffee station :-)) I didn't buy it here though because it's CHEAPER at Bed Bath & Beyond (24.99 + 5.99 shipping = 30.98) Here it's 47.95. I am gonna get a 2nd one to stack on top of my first and then put the same stuff i had on it back on top. I recommend this stackable drawer type unit.

[....]
on August 20, 2013
I love my K-cup Storage Drawer Coffee Holder. It holds 36 cups and for me that is a month worth of coffee. My morning coffee is at my finger tips. I don't have to fumble with the boxes or have them sitting on my counter. It looks very neat and it is so handy. I am happy that I bought it. I set my coffee Maker on top of the Storage Drawer and this makes getting a cup of coffee so easy.
on July 22, 2013
My daughter hand one of these and after seeing it in person I had to have one. So now instead of having a jar next to my coffee maker with all my k-cups mixed, I now not only gained some space on my counter but the k cups are organized.
on August 23, 2011
I have a rather small kitchen and a "Tower" type holder would take up too much counter space. This holder is perfect for me - the rubberized top holds my Keurig plus a sugar dispenser, a bowl of Sweet-n-Low, and a tall shot glass with coffee stir sticks. Very convenient, and the drawer slides out easily to hold 36 K-cups. I'm thinking of getting a 2nd one and stacking them so that I have room for 72 cups, clearance above my Keurig is good.

4-stars for price, at ~$45 I had to really think about it for a bit. But, it works better for me than the cheaper options would so I am happy with the purchase.