4.0 out of 5 stars This is not necessarily a "space saver"
Published on March 10, 2011 by Mary P.

First off I very much prefer this look to the rotating holders, plus it holds MORE K cups than they do. I also like that it takes up less storage space than those carousels plus a machine. I have limited counter top space and it is already crowded.
Published on May 23, 2011 by T. Distaso

4.0 out of 5 stars This is not necessarily a "space saver", March 10, 2011
Mary P. (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig K-Cup Storage Drawer Coffee Holder for 36 K-Cups (Kitchen)
So, I bought the Coffee Pod Drawer thinking it was the answer to my cluttered coffee area on my kitchen counter. Not exactly. First and foremost, let me say - this is a great product. It does hold the pods neatly. It has a nice, durable, slip resistant top that lets you feel comfortable that your Keurig won't slip or tip over. This is why I gave the product 4 stars.
My issue is this: I purchased this simply because I thought it would use up less space on my counter if my K-Cups were stored inside this drawer and underneath my Keurig, as opposed to my (somewhat) bulky K-Cup Carousel. (Which by the way, is chrome, and I really despise chrome.) Anyways, what I did not consider was the fact that it raises your Keurig up by about 3.25 inches. Before I bought this drawer, my Keurig had just enough space on the counter under the cupboard that it sits under, for me to lift the top of the Keurig open to put new K-Cups in, and to fill the water, etc. That additional 3.25 inches really makes a difference. I can no longer open the top of the Keurig all the way without banging the cupboard. We all know that you don't NEED to open it all of the way, but when that's what you were used to doing, well, you can understand... I pretty much bang the cupboard every day now. Another drawback to the idea of purchasing this soley to save space, is that you can't keep anything in front of the drawer, since obviously, you need to open the drawer to get the K-Cups out. I used to keep the coffee condiments in front of my Keurig, and now I can't.

Here's the bottom line: This is a great product in the sense that it gets the carousel (if you have one) off your counters. But, I would only buy this if 1.) You have ample clearance above your Keurig now to be able to still lift the top open once you set this up, and 2.) You don't need to use the space in front of the drawer.

Happy Coffee Drinking!

Update: 02/20/12:
Almost a year later - I am still using the Storage Drawer. Yes, from time to time I forget and still whack the cupboard, but the Keurig and the cupboard are no worse for the wear. I still keep my eye out for better storage solutions, and none have really looked like they would be any better. While the product is well made and has been durable (still looking practically new, and is heavily used in my kitchen) - I still think it's a bit pricey for what it is. I just checked online and it still ranges from $25 to $45. (I am hoping that nobody pays $45 for this when you can get it for $24.99, plus use a coupon for 20% off at Bed Bath and Beyond.)
Of all the reviews I have written on Amazon, this one seems to bring some not so nice comments from people. Which is kind of odd to me. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I still hold firm at 4 stars. As I mentioned in a reply to one comment - to me, that's a B+. There's nothing wrong with a B+ product. I think most people that buy this product will be very impressed with it's durability. Thanks for reading!

Update: 12/05/12:
Nearly two years later, and I am still using this. I appreciate all of the folks that have taken the time to read this review, and to comment (yes, even the negative ones.) It's still working for me, the drawer pulls out and closes still with ease. For as much as I open and close this every day, for nearly two years now, I am quite happy with the workmanship.

5.0 out of 5 stars I get my counter space back!, March 11, 2011
I can finally get rid of the five boxes of K-cups sitting on my counter. The padded top of the drawer shelf means I don't get a rattling vibration noise when the brewer runs, and the drawer slide action is very smooth. The drawer extends far enough out that it's easy to get the last cup in a row, so you can see all the cups at once - much better than digging around in a bunch of boxes. The whole thing feels very sturdy, and has a nice modern look to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Design but beware of clearance space, June 21, 2011
Length:: 0:51 Mins

under-cabinet clearance when KeurigKeurig Coffee Pod Drawer Holder 36 K-cup Capacity By My Perfect Kitchen is sitting on top of pod drawer

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting better quality for the price but love the storage!, May 23, 2011
T. Distaso (North of Boston) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
A minor issue, as I had read before, was that the added height to the machine causes lid to hit the cupboards while opening and closing. I am OK with pulling it away from the wall a bit and will eventually place my machine in a more open counter space to avoid this. It does bother my husband more though.
I was disappointed with the product a bit. My main problem was the material on the top of the drawer, that you rest the machine on, was not done very aesthetically. AS soon as I opened what stood out to me was that it had to have been hand cut, and was cut slightly wrong on my product. First I can still see the pencil mark all across the front. Then it was cut too short and coroner was not cut squarely. It happens to h ave also been across the front edge of my product so it just sticks out to me and lessens it's appeal.
I find the drawer to operate smoothly and easily. you can not reach the back row of K-cups while full but that is not a big deal to me at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars glad I got this, April 23, 2011
I have this drawer and the carousel, I find it easier and less cluttered to use the drawer. I also have my Keurig on top of it with lots of room around it for misc items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, November 1, 2011
Able to store my coffee right under the machine. I still have room on top for my soda maker (Keurig is a mini).
The only thing I don't like is that the pods that are in the back may be a little difficult to get. Would be better if there was a spring that would push these last pods forward slightly as the others get used. Other wise. much more useful than a carousel.
As another reviewer mentioned, can get this item for $25 at Bed bath.. and with usual 20% off coupons, for even less. It also does raise the Keurig about 3" from the counter. So be sure to have room above the coffee maker as well as on the sides

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT ....., July 7, 2011
I store my mugs, creamer, splenda packets and napkins on top of this and just love it. My coffee maker is next to it (it's like my little coffee station :-)) I didn't buy it here though because it's CHEAPER at Bed Bath & Beyond (24.99 + 5.99 shipping = 30.98) Here it's 47.95. I am gonna get a 2nd one to stack on top of my first and then put the same stuff i had on it back on top. I recommend this stackable drawer type unit.

[....]

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, March 8, 2011
J. Jacob (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This item is great. I dont have a lot of counter space in my kitchen or space in my draws to store my k-cups, so this item was perfect for me. It sits right below my keurig. I would highly recommend this item. A Great Buy and An Awesome Space Saver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, March 22, 2011
This drawer is fabulous and holds a TON of kcups. It does make the machine too tall for low-hanging cabinets. However, it saves on total counter space needed (versus a carousel) and looks great. It is very sturdy and should last for a long time. I have the Keurig Platinum and have plenty of room to put sugar/Splenda packets or mugs. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed, Bath, and Beyond has it cheaper!, November 15, 2011
This is an excellent K-cup storage drawer. It holds the cups nicely. The drawer is a bit sturdy and supports the weight of the machine. It is easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this product to a loved one. However, I would also recommend that they purchase it elsewhere! I purchased the exact item at my local BB&B for 24.99 this past Sunday. That is almost half price.

Keurig K-Cup Storage Drawer Coffee Holder for 36 K-Cups