Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 17, 2013
I was looking forward to using this device but as I opened it upon arrival the open button got stuck inside the cover and I could not unstuck it. Glad it "broke" at the very beginning so I could return it. I purchased similar device from another brand and so far am very happy with it.
on November 24, 2015
The cooker does not preserve the rice very well after it is cooked. The rice will become extremely soggy if you try to preserve the rice inside the cooker for more than a day.
Horrible horrible rice cooker.
on September 30, 2013
I have used it for while. It has several convenient functions, very easy to handle. And the size is perfect.
on June 5, 2013
The multi cooker is very good and easy to handle. Also cooks well and fast. Also is very easy to clean.
on January 6, 2016
I love my multicooker - uses it for cooking my rice as well as other main dishes - Great products!!!!!
on April 28, 2013
Amazon may end up deleting this "review" - it's mostly to say that the product description of this cooker/rice cooker applies to a mixer of some kind, NOT a cooker / rice cooker. currently as of this morning the product description says:

5-Speed control with Turbo button available at any speed
Easy-release eject button
Stable heel rest allows mixer to rest squarely on counter
Chrome-plated twisted wire beaters with no center post and dough hooks
Convenient stand for hands free mixing with tilt head for easy access to bowl

I was very confused at first, trying to figure out whay there were beaters and a dough hook :)