Kevin Pollak's Chat Show 3 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Billy West and John Dimaggio John DiMaggio and Billy West are two of the finest actors in the animation voice biz out there today. They discuss their influences and struggles as well as their successes, including "Futurama," "Ren & Stimpy" and MUCH more. This is a non-stop hilarious interview featuring two incredible talents.
2. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Jason Reitman Jason Reitman had won the Golden Globe, The Writer's Guild Award and a nomination from the Director's Guild for co-writing and directing "Up in the Air" just prior to chatting with Kevin. This was also just 2 days before receiving multiple Academy Award nominations for the film as well. Here, Jason candidly discusses starting out in his early twenties as a commercial director all the way up through getting "Thank You For Smoking" and "Juno" made. He also talks about exactly how he got George Clooney for "Up in the Air" and for the first time in this deep of detail, he chats about what it was like to grow up as the director son of director/producer Ivan Reitman.
3. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - James Urbaniak James Urbaniak returns to the program having spent all too brief a visit in celebration of the film "Drones," which he stars in. Here, he chats about his early life in the New York theatre as well as the struggle to make it as a young character actor in today's film and television world.
4. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Seann William Scott Seann William Scott proves during this episode that he is one the most disarming, down to earth bonifide young movie stars working today. His stories of his life and work are some of the more candid and oddly endearing shared on the program to date.
5. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Annie Duke Annie Duke is not only regarded as THE best female professional poker player in the world, she ranks as one of the most respected and revered players in the game, period. She had just won NBC's 2010 National Heads-Up Poker Tournament a few days before this chat, which she talks about in detail as well as how she rose to the apex of players competing today while being a devoted mother of 4. She also offers a candid look into growing up as the kid sister to the hugely successful poker pro, Howard Lederer.
6. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Daniel Stern Daniel Stern chats about how he literally fell into his initial acting success and the many life gifts it has brought him since. He also shares his love of theatre, family and his newest art form; sculpture.
7. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Henry Winkler Henry Winkler was considerably more candid with his life and career than he ever has in this Easter Sunday edition of the show, which also features a live earthquake during the show... If you think you know what Henry went through to get where is, you need to watch this interview.
8. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - James Roday and Maggie Lawson James Roday and Maggie Lawson talk about their struggles as young actors and ultimately meeting on their hit television show "Psych". They also shed a bit of light on being romantically involved while working together on the show.
9. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Cheri Oteri Cheri Oteri chats about how she finally decided to pursue her dream of being a member of The Groundlings improvisation troupe and how it lead to her starring for many years on Saturday Night Live.
10. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Justine Bateman Justine Bateman shares her early teenage years as a television star on "Family Ties," as well as growing up with her actor brother Jason Bateman as their careers ebb and flowed. She also discusses the debate over Net Neutrality with great insight and intelligence.
11. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Jason and Randy Sklar The Sklar Brothers, Jason and Randy, are twin brothers that became a successful comedy team and have lived truly rare, if not unparalleled, lives in showbiz. They share their struggles and successes with uncannily quick wit and humor.
12. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Titus Welliver Titus Welliver, hours before the finale episode of television's "Lost" aired, chats about his work on that historically successful show, as well as working with David Milch on Deadwood and other projects. He also shares his uncanny impersonation of Milch, as well as his daunting impersonations of three different Al Pacino's; early, mid and present career, with perfect voice and physical attributes.
13. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Greg Proops Greg Proops' work on television's "Whose Line Is it Anyway" set him apart from so many that had come before him. Here, he chats about how that work has taken him around the world, bringing laughter to people everywhere, as well as a few tours entertaining U.S. troops in Iraq.
14. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Martin Mull Martin Mull chats about being an early '70s stand-up comedy icon, including being roommates with Steve Martin, and then re-inventing late night talk shows by starring in "Mary Mary Hartman" and "Fernwood Tonight. He also shares a slide show of his truly impressive artwork as a painter, which has been showed all over the world.
15. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Alan Zweibel Alan Zwiebel discusses becoming a writer on Saturday Night Live during those historic first five years. He shares insights into the launching of that television institution, as well as becoming the main writer for Gilda Radner while she was on the show and how their friendship and working relationship continued til her death. He also talks about helping to run the great "It's Garry Shandling's Show" and co-writing Billy Crystal's Broadway sensation "700 Sundays".
16. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Wayne Federman Wayne Federman shares his rather eclectic career, which deals with the trajectory of becoming a well-known stand-up comedian as well as the bestselling author of "Maravich".
17. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Craig Ferguson Craig Ferguson talks openly about his life and career prior to his current massive success as a late night talk show host and how one goes about re-inventing that type of television standard. He shares a great deal about his life and passions.
18. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Paul Rudd Paul Rudd opens up about his journey through theater to television to film. His discusses how said path took him to study theater at Oxford, leave a tv sitcom to make his Broadway debut in Alfred Uhry's "The Last Night at Ballyhoo," and then how he has slowly become a much sought after film comedic actor.
19. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - J.K. Simmons J.K. Simmons discusses his early days in theatre and then television. He also shares, quite candidly, what it's been like to work more than once with the same filmmakers: Sam Raimi, The Coen Brothers and Jason Reitman.
22. Kevin Pollak's Chat Show - Neil Patrick Harris Neil Patrick Harris, on the day he announced his plans to adopt twins, sheds new light on the four different phases that have been his career.
23. 3-23 Adam Scott sheds light on starting at the Academy for the Dramatic Arts, the difficulties of choosing acting as a business and a life, as well his remarkable turn into comedy films.
24. 3-24 John Slattery talks about his early life in theatre and waiting tables in New York as well as his experiences working on shows like "Mad Men."
25. 3-25 Larry Miller chats about how a classically trained musician became a stand-up comedian in the 1970's of New York, as well as an actor in over 40 films.
|Genres||TV Talk Shows|
|Supporting actors||Corey Scott Levin, Jason Sklar, Randy Sklar|
|Executive Producer||Jason Calacanis|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|