5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality jean
Purchased this for my husband who has long legs and wanted jeans for cooler weather. We didn't recognize the brand but other reviews and the product info sold us. These jeans are a good winter weight, good color, fit nicely and were reasonable in price. Can't ask for much more then that !
Published 22 months ago by Bobswife

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight
I did not feel relaxed in this pair of jeans. They are tight and the fit is comparable to Member Mark's jeans.
Published 16 months ago by Drew

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality jean, December 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Key Industries Men's Heavyweight Relaxed Fit Enzyme Wash Jean, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Key Apparel Men's Heavyweight Relaxed Fit Enzyme Wash Jean (Apparel)
The Jeans fit well true to size, also a nice weight and a very comfortable feel..
overall I am pleased with the product...

5.0 out of 5 stars Key Jeans, August 8, 2012
Correct size. They fit great and are the most comfortable jeans I have ever had. Heavy duty but light and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried a bunch, Key Industries look and fit best..., March 7, 2013
I tried a bunch of different brands and styles of jeans before I settled on the Key Industries Heavyweight Relaxed Fit Denim. The only issue with these is, they seem to be sized one size smaller than I usually get. I normally buy a 36 waist, but I was barely able to button those, so I ordered the 38 waist, and after one wash they were a perfect fit. They seem to be well made and I've had no problems with them so far. If you find you need a little more breathing room when you're sitting, these fit the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the big brands., February 6, 2013
These are pants that are better than big brand names. They are comfortable and fits perfectly. There is enough room at the crotch. the legs are relaxed. This is truly a relaxed fit jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans! Amazon easy to use to purchase jeans., January 21, 2013
Donald (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Holy Cow-does shopping at AMAZON take the problems out of FINDING and buying something like jeans. Frequently, from the 'box stores', I couldn't find the right size, or color, or something. With AMAZON just select your size and fit, and VOILA! Your jeans are ready to select. Great Job AMAZON!

Specifically, regarding these KEY IND. jeans-I was initially concerned about purchasing a brand I have never heard of. The jeans arrived fully sealed on a plastic bag and exactly the size I ordered. They fit great and look good, too. I would definately purchase this exact product again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight, June 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good for the price..., January 16, 2013
Nice color and decent jean material. Fit is just right. The pockets don't seem to stay smooth, but a shirt worn over should solve that. I would recommend these to someone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans fit perfect, July 19, 2014
If you are a guy that like the traditional loose or relaxed fit you won't go wrong. They fit like the old Relaxed fit Levi's before they went tighter in the seat and thighs. I really liked the fit and recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enzyme Wash Jean, February 5, 2012
I love my new jeans, and I like how it fits me and the way it feels, its very nice.