5.0 out of 5 stars Tough long wearing
Old school jeans! I have been wearing this model jeans for about 20 years. I got tired of paying big bucks for a big name brand that did not last. These last a long time and don't cost a bunch.
Published on December 17, 2011 by Stone Hill

2.0 out of 5 stars Label size is 36x32, but actual size is 36x34
Label size is 36x32, but actual size is 36x34, I order another color same size, this one two inches longer. return back.
Published 4 months ago by Angela Shen

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough long wearing, December 17, 2011
Stone Hill (some place USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Key Apparel Men's Relaxed Fit Indigo Denim Logger Dungaree (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Label size is 36x32, but actual size is 36x34, April 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value, December 3, 2013
My husband loves these pants. They fit well, are durable, have suspender buttons and are the best value for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the quality keys use to make, September 23, 2013
baggy pants, and not the original logger jeans we bought for 30 years. Need to make them in black again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Key indigo denim dungarees, November 28, 2012
J. Mount (Huntingtown, MD USA) - See all my reviews
These dungarees are lighter weight than the mainstream brands. I suspect they won't wear quite as well, but for half the price, they're OK. Fit is true, and I liked the built in suspender buttons. These pants remind me of jeans we had as kids--dark and stiff. After 3 washes, they have softened up some, and it looks like they will be a most comfortable pair of jeans. There's no style to these--strictly functional unless you're going for the punk agricultural look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yarder side approved, March 26, 2012
I wear these pant's everyday at work and have for years now,in some of the most rugged locations in the north west, and they hold up. I wear these pant's climbing and rigging tree's, pulling riggin, running yarder,setting chokers and going to dinner with my wife and kids. The cut of these pants is perfect for being active but you will need suspenders.

Rate and Discover Movies