Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 13, 2015
The jeans were a bit stiffer than I thought they would be and I did not realize the jeans were basically a carpenter style. Having said that, I was very happy with the quality of the product. Another plus is that the length of the pant legs is about 35", even though it says 34" in the add. I love the fact that the pants will drape ove my instep versus sitting atop them. The additional length will compensate for any shrinkage as well. Well done Key!!!
on February 27, 2016
I have been wearing key logger jeans for many years and all I can say is that they are the real thing. For logging work or just general farm wear they excell. The suspender buttons are positioned correctly for those of us who still wear them. They are full cut so you can move in them and get the job done without pulling up your pants!
on November 29, 2015
Wonderful pants.My husband has been looking for these for a long time and finally found them at a great price and free shipping. Can't beat that. Always going to buy them here. Thank you for carrying them.
on November 28, 2012
These dungarees are lighter weight than the mainstream brands. I suspect they won't wear quite as well, but for half the price, they're OK. Fit is true, and I liked the built in suspender buttons. These pants remind me of jeans we had as kids--dark and stiff. After 3 washes, they have softened up some, and it looks like they will be a most comfortable pair of jeans. There's no style to these--strictly functional unless you're going for the punk agricultural look.
on September 3, 2015
Bought these for my tree climbing husband. Having purchased a pair locally for 30 dollars we decided to see if the almighty amazon had them for cheaper. They did. They fit exactly like the store bought ones and at less then half the cost. Length seemed about 1/2 longer then the 30L we ordered. So on not so tall guys that half inch matters. Other then that there is no issue, will purchase again when these wear out.

On a side note:
Key jeans and work wear are fairly inexpensive and with the roughness on his work clothing, he gets 2 to 3 years out of a pair of jeans. I recommend key work wear whenever I can.
on September 26, 2014
I bought these for my husband who has never owned a pair of jeans. He always wears suspenders with his trousers so when I saw that they had suspender buttons I sent for them right away. So now he wears jeans for the first time ever and they fit very nicely. I may have to get a heavier pair of suspenders in order to hold up his jeans more securely though.
on March 26, 2012
I wear these pant's everyday at work and have for years now,in some of the most rugged locations in the north west, and they hold up. I wear these pant's climbing and rigging tree's, pulling riggin, running yarder,setting chokers and going to dinner with my wife and kids. The cut of these pants is perfect for being active but you will need suspenders.
on December 17, 2011
Old school jeans! I have been wearing this model jeans for about 20 years. I got tired of paying big bucks for a big name brand that did not last. These last a long time and don't cost a bunch.
on December 3, 2013
My husband loves these pants. They fit well, are durable, have suspender buttons and are the best value for the price.
on January 3, 2015
Fabulous quality cotton I wanted jeans that could take what we call in England, braces. They may be the same as suspenders in USA, They remind me of the Levis in weight of my teenage years.