Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Key Apparel Men's Diamond Quilted Cooler Vest
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 26, 2013
I'm glad I went by another reviewer's suggestion to buy the medium size as fit was important for me. I did not want it too loose. I'm a round tummied old guy. And I'm not much of a clothes shopper so don't know how typical shirt or jacket sizing numbers work.. To give you a true idea sizing I just got my carpenter's tape measure out and wrapped just above my belly button. Sheesh ... and I don't even drink beer ... anyway it measured 38" With a t-shirt and light long sleeved flannel shirt worn under it I can just slip my fingertips between the vest and my bulge. I figure there's just enough room left for a good dinner!

The collar was another important buying point for me. I just sent a wonderful and expensive down vest off to the Goodwill because I could not stand it's tall fluffed-up collar constantly rubbing my neck. This new vest is to replace a tattered old Eddie Bauer bought probably in the '70's. It was one I'd given my Dad. I wore mine like it out years ago. Anyway these old Bauers have a GREAT crew collar which lays flat and out of the way for anything worn under or over it. It doesn't stand-up and irritate my neck.

The collar on this Key vest from the picture looked like it'd be the same, but it wasn't. It raised up enough to irritate my neck. Solution was to take some black thread and a needle and fold it back on itself and sew it down. Took me about 45 minutes to run 3/8" in/out stitches all the way around.

The quality of manufacture seems poor to me as all around the inner seams flecks of the white liner peek out. Minor point for me but thought I'd mention it.

For the price I think it's a fair deal and hope it's the last vest I'm gonna have to buy .
on February 8, 2016
I really like it . I wear it at work machining and its kind of cold and we work with a lot of oil and coolants and if I wore something with sleeves they would get soaked with this stuff . Well made . I too usually wear a large but I read other reviews and ordered the medium and it fits fine .
on December 4, 2012
I've been looking for a light weight vest that didn't feel bulky and this is it. The sizes are misleading. A large is the same size of most other X-Large items,so I ordered a Medium and it's exactly what I want. I am very pleased with the way the order was handled when I had to return the oversized vest and order a small size that fits.
on November 20, 2012
Was Just what I was looking for ,Its soft material ,not stiff fabric , well sewed ,and packaged just great. Fast delivery , i just cant say anything negative about it . Now for the fit i wont know because it is a Christmas gift for my husband
on December 1, 2012
I have been looking for a black vest that is stylish and well cut. The small label on the front pocket can be easily removed for an even more minimal look. This a is a cool looking vest with hoodie underneath.
on December 17, 2012
I was looking for a light weight quilted vest for awhile now and found this one on Amazon...it came in about a week and I love it. I've seen similar ones by Ralph Lauren but it was way too expensive ($80 - $100)...This one is perfect and looks just as good as RL version. During the cold weather here in New England, I like to wear layers of lighter outdoor clothing instead of wearing one heavy outfit. This vest is great...
on January 22, 2015
Great light weight vest. Very comfortable by itself or perfect when you need to layer. I am 5"11" and weigh 185 lbs and 34" waist and since previous reviews said the vest ran a little large I went with medium. Verry happy with the fit . Because of the advice of previous reviews it fit as expected
on February 22, 2014
Got size Mr =snug fit for 42r men's jacket. This will keep you warm while wearing thermal for little activity. But you will sweat for medium/hi activity. Would like a stretched ribbed lower back like the collar.
on January 19, 2015
My husband gets cold around the house and really enjoys using this vest to keep warm. It is comfortable, and has large enough arm holes to leave his arms free to do whatever he needs to do.
on February 14, 2014
Light weight but still added warmth under a lighter jacket and just what I was after/ Would purchase again. . . maybe in a differant color. Been nice to have had an inside pocket.