Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 9, 2012
These tees are good quality, they're not the heaviest ones out there but nothing like the thin cheap junk you find in stores and for the money they're very good tees. At first I tried the XL size because that's the size Russell Athletic tee that fits me..... It was a little too big for me even after washing. That's OK though because I can where the XL for just kicking around the house. I then ordered a large, perfect fit and very comfortable.... I'm wearing it as I type this. Now that I know the right size I'm ordering 4 more in different colors. I recommend these pocket tees they should last a good long time. BTW the forest green looks much better in person than the on-line picture.
on November 5, 2012
I thought I'd try these T-shirts out, being unhappy with the cheap & thin Hanes Beefy-Ts I got online. Since a lot of reviewers said the sizes of these ran small, I ordered one size larger than normal. Man, I don't know what the other reviewers were talking about. These are huge! In fact the label says "Relaxed Fit", which is jargon for bigger-than-usual. Any other manufacturer's large shirt just barely fits me, but these in XL can take a whole 'nother one of me inside. Other than my ordering the wrong size, the fabric is indeed heavy & substantial, and these are very good quality shirts.

Ok, I just received my order of shirts in the correct size, large. They're perfect! Just the right amount of slack and the tail of the shirt is extra long - goes about 10" below my belt line.

Update August 2013... Now that I've worn these for 6 months, I would have to make this important observation. The elastic in the neck will sag after just a few washings, making you look like a hillbilly. If you don't mind this backwoods look, then have at it. Most people would care, though.
on March 15, 2012
Nice heavy feel and well made. I bought one large to "test drive" the product and was satisfied after half a dozen washings. The one caveat is they shrink a bit. If a large is a close fit consider ordering an extra large. Some might object to the small "Key" logo on the back near the neck. On the other hand if they're going to put their name out in public view they better be proud of what they're labeling.
on June 22, 2012
This is the 2nd T-Shirt that I've ordered of this kind. The 1st was a size large and the 2nd was a medium. While these appear to be well made and a heavy cotton the sizing is a problem for me. Both the 1st and 2nd were very large and must have been made in the land of the giants. But I will find someone that they will fit.
I ordered one large Heather Grey to start with and liked it so much that I ordered five more of various colors. They are all well made and comfortable, but there is some size variation from shirt to shirt which I notice in the fit of the collar. At $9/each (I got mine slightly cheaper during a Father's Day promotion), though, I think that they are a great value. They have relatively thick material, and I like how they fit.

I normally wear a size medium, but I tend to like my tees a bit larger, and one of the reviews stated that they shrink a bit. Having been bitten in the past by shrinking shirts, I went with a size large and am happy. I haven't noticed any shrinking, but I've only washed them all once so far.

The Khaki shirt had a large amount of staining on the inside surface (which isn't present on any of the others), but it isn't visible on the outside. I mention it because it might be an indication of quality consistency, but I'm happy with the one that I got.

As a note on the material - I originally ordered one because they are listed as 100% cotton. However, the Heather Grey shirts are 90% cotton, 10% polyester. At first, I was upset when I got my first one, but it was so well made that I quickly got over it. The Khaki and Navy shirts that I ordered are 100% cotton as described. If you want 100% cotton, though, avoid the grey.
on March 2, 2013
This is a good quality work shirt, I like to have a shirt with a breast pocket and it can be hard to find a good one. These don't shrink up like the other brands I've tried (Russel, FruitLoom, others). The only (minor) negative point is they seem to run a tad large. This is much better than running a tad small, or shrinking after a few washes so I don't mind so much. You might want to try a size smaller if you (like me) are used to buying a larger size anticipating some shrinkage.
on October 28, 2015
My husband is tall and skinny (6'2 and 165lbs)
He bought the big and tall medium shirt first, which fit him like an XL super tall.
He then bought 2 regular small of these shirts, and they fit great (a little big still).
If you are more muscular, this shirt will fit great.

This regular small shirt fits like an Old Navy tall medium shirt, but this shirt is high quality heavy cotton!
on May 29, 2015
This is fairly high quality tee shirt. The fabric is heavier than most, but at the same time it has an soft feel, and the details are done right (they've even gotten rid of that tacky, oversize label that was just below the back of the neck on the OUTSIDE). But the fit is too big, both in the shoulders and the torso length....You might want to consider going one size smaller.
on February 2, 2014
Great color, great shirt. Sometimes Key Industries screws up and the chinese who probably make their products mislabel the short sleeve heavy duty shirts and you will receive a much thinner, cheaper version (and I imagine the same may happen with the long sleeve) and if this happens, inform Amazon that you were shipped the wrong product. The heavy duty are excellent shirts... they start out feeling a bit big but they will shrink. I am not a large person, but the large shirt fits perfectly after a few washes. Sometimes they also screw up and print the label on both inside and outside of the shirt in the top back, but this makes no difference to me; though it is poor quality control and after several washes the printed label may start wearing out as cheap iron on transfers do, which is more of a problem than the logo being there in and of itself. Great shirts.
on February 26, 2015
These USED to be the best pocket tee shirts out there UNTIL NOW! Now they are thin and cheap feeling like all the rest. If it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT! If the cost of cotten or whatever has caused KEY to change the way their shirt is made, TELL ME and I'll pay more for the product that I used to love to wear. This way WE ALL LOSE!