Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 33 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2013 8:52:13 AM PST
anybody know how to find your product key?? the amazon page says its already available but it won't show me my key in my games library

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 8:59:41 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
It says, my payment is processing,idk what's going on

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:21:05 AM PST
N. Metheny says:
Steam indicates that the game isn't available until the 4th, so I think Amazon sold this without doing their homework.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:35:52 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
No Way,You serious? I honestly thought i was getting it early,Amazon said march 1st,I wonder if they will discount us :{

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:36:38 AM PST
N. Metheny says:
I expect a refund and a free key, to be honest with you.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:39:13 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
Hey metheny,What can we do to get that? Bc it was a guarenteed march 1st release,Now it says availible now?? So what can we do bout this? I was expecting to play today

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:40:16 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
My Order is still processing :{ Whats going on? Why is it taking so long? I definately have money on card haha

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 9:42:58 AM PST
N. Metheny says:
I already filed a customer support request asking that they clarify and resolve the issue immediately. I think that's all we can do for now.

The order is likely being delayed because Amazon and Steam are on the phone trying to work out what the hell went wrong.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:44:36 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
Yeah Im bout to send a request as well,Yeah seriously do you have a steam account:? Ill add you

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 10:00:07 AM PST
Denis Silva says:
Same here, no key and "processing order" status.
:/

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 10:05:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 1, 2013 10:05:16 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
What's y'all Steam name? So we can link up, I'm hoping they don't make us wait til 5th,atleast give us a discount or something for trouble :(

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 10:35:38 AM PST
No, Amazon didnt mess up the release date.

The game was avaialable here on the 1st so that the keys be redeemed and the game Pre-loaded on Steam. ((Steam doing it as well I think))
That does not mean you can play the game today. It will still be the 5th before you can actually play it.

Looks like Amazon is just having issues with the keys ATM.
I too have no key key yet with a "taking lomnger than expected to process" message. Credit Card was charged successfully though, so hopefully not to much longer.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 10:41:08 AM PST
N. Metheny says:
I find your response a little difficult to quantify.

Amazon wouldn't issue keys if Steam isn't allowing people to play the game until the 4th. There was nothing on the product page in terms of this information.

I don't see how Amazon didn't "mess up" a release date if Steam clearly has the game release on the 4th. Allowing pre-orders until the 4th would be the correct strategy that that point; there is no reason to sell a product purposefully before its "official" release otherwise.

When I checked Steam earlier today there was no information supporting a "pre-loading" of the game. It's a pre-order until the 4th.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 10:42:45 AM PST
N. Metheny says:
Regardless, the order delivery is messed up. I don't think anyone's arguing there.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 10:45:59 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
Methany,I'm in absolute agreement with ya, I don't understand how amazon messed release up, we are probably not going to be able to play this til the release date :( I would like a discount of some sort bc they did not deliver on there release

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 10:57:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 1, 2013 11:00:07 AM PST
Andrew S says:
Pre-loading is available as of this morning, it's just a matter of time before the keys are dispatched from Amazon.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/10061/

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:23:42 AM PST
pgwall says:
How about a in-game item/bonus/etc. Or a 50% off amazon coupon, would be nice to make up for their mistake.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:32:36 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
I agree pg, now we have to wait 4 days because of there mistake, send emails people

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 11:57:18 AM PST
Jax Teller says:
Still waiting on processing, and amazon sent me letter said they corrected the product description and that there sorry?? Wow

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 11:57:45 AM PST
N. Metheny says:
I received a similar response. An apology letter is frankly not a solution to this problem.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:02:33 PM PST
Jax Teller says:
Metheny,yeah I agree they changed everything now, but doesn't excuse those who bought it before with a guarantee march 1st release

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:27:09 PM PST
Denis Silva says:
Mates, the product description has changed to "[Pre-Load now, Download available March 5th 2013]"

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:32:16 PM PST
Jax Teller says:
Yes but there are those who bought this weeks ago to play it march 1st

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:33:50 PM PST
N. Metheny says:
Regardless of the description being altered, the order delivery is still a dramatic failure.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:37:45 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 1, 2013 2:07:26 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  33
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about