Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 7, 2012
Not cool. Shipped fast enough, (in a manila envelope). Keyboard was bent. I had to straighten it. Not a direct swap either. Original had a connector on the end and this one didn't have it. I had to remove the old connector from the old keyboard and put it on. Then there were connection issues.
on January 29, 2012
Looks like original DELL inspiron 9300 keyboard. fits well. As indicated by the seller, doesn't include the connector.Bummer. I tried looking on the net how to pop the existing connector and connect to a new one. Not much luck. I did beak it, but was able to use it. I am sure there is a trick to it. I wish the seller could send a how-to install sheet with the keyboard.
on January 18, 2015
Works good. Purchased for an old Dell 9300, still kicking but sadly, it's running Windows XP Media Center Edition. Maybe Linux can help?! It was easy to install. I believe mine arrived in a small cardboard box. ~BlueIsaac
on April 13, 2014
A bit different feel than the OEM model but a lot less expensive and seems to work great. I prefer the feel of the OEM unit a bit more hence the 4 stars.

After I opened the package, I proceeded to drop the keyboard on a hard tile floor on its corner. The corner was badly bent but manually straightening it out worked and it functions fine. The keys in the bent corner seem no different.
on February 14, 2015
Ordered the keyboard for my old trusty Dell Inspiron 9300 three days ago (Wed, Feb 11th 2015) received it today, Saturday Feb 14th 2015. Unit came in a laptop keyboard length cardboard box, KB in ESD bag, wrapped in bubble wrap. MY BOARD CAME WITH THE RIBBON CABLE AND CONNECTOR. Not just the ribbon. Again, unit came with KB ribbon attached with connector clip.

Popped the top, unscrewed two little screws, lined new KB up, plugged in new ribbon, screwed the screws back in and BLAMMO! I'm typing the number 4 again! I was so excited I ran downstairs and interrupted my wife's Skyrim game to offer to type the number 4 for her if she needed. She looked at me, told me to shut up and cry on the inside like a winner and after that I knew life was going to be A-OK.

Perfect! Fast shipping, unit is brand new as far as I can tell and feels, looks and acts like OEM at only a fraction of the cost!
review image review image
on January 16, 2011
A key popped out on my inspiron 6000 and it was too difficult to put it back in. This replacement keyboard looks exactly like the original keyboard and was a perfect fit. The keyboard arrived with one key popped out but it was very easy to put it back in. It did not come with an installation guide by you can search for the inspiron manual online.
on March 16, 2011
More false advertising! After ordering a Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop keyboard from another manufacturer that they claimed fit, and waiting 4 weeks for it to arrive, I was disappointed to find out that the part did not fit. I contacted Amazon, had the item returned, and shopped for another keyboard. I found this manufacturer, looked at the positive reviews, and made sure the keyboard was specific for the Inspiron 9300 before ordering.

Three more weeks of waiting and for what! So I could receive an identical piece of crap! This piece is missing the clasp that connects the keyboard to laptop just like the other.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2015
Ordered because my factory keyboard lost the letter A. This keyboard was delivered very fast (2-3 business days) and was very easy to install in my Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop. It came with the ribbon and all connectors to install. All i had to do was unplug the old one and plug this one in and it worked perfectly! I definitely recommend this product if you need a new keyboard for your Dell!
on October 11, 2012
I never changed a lap top key board before but it was easy. On the Dell lefted the plastic cover on top, removed three screws, lifted clamp on wire, removed and reinstall. Less the 10min and worked great. One year with this problem and fixed in 10 min.
on June 23, 2012
This is the second SIB-CORP keyboard I have purchased from OptimumSolution. The first was for my own Dell 9400 and this one was for a friend's Dell 9300. Very happy with both. Important note: This 9300 keyboard comes WITH the connector on the ribbon cable.

See 1 answered question