5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandaughter Loves It
Published 14 months ago by BLKBRBY

3.0 out of 5 stars Its broken
The pen is broken the other things are ok, the package was no so good, I would like to change the pen
Published 9 months ago by Andrea Santander

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandaughter Loves It, May 27, 2013
This review is from: hsini (tm) (Pink) 7" Inch USB Keyboard Pink Leather Kick Stand Case Cover + HSINI Pink Stylus Pen + 5 pin OTG Cable for Android 4.0 Tablet pc MID ePad (Personal Computers)
Received case almost immediately.. Really Great seller.My co-worker needed a pink keyboard case as requested by her 8 year old granddaughter for a tablet that she had bought with her own saved money. She was deemed the best grannie ever as soon as her grandaughter laid eyes on this case. She just loves the pink color and of course she went crazy over the keyboard!! I had originally purchased this item with another seller and it arrived damaged :-(, that seller wanted me to pay return shipping for a replacement. So happy I found this quality seller. Thanks for selling great durable products!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift........., December 31, 2013
I bought this for my youngest grandchild, who I'd like to teach the keyboard to help with school work and of course staying in touch with family.....She takes it every where she goes and did I mention she loves it..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Pink, February 26, 2014
Easier to locate in my purse. Works great like my larger tablet case. All my friends want to know where I purchased this. I say Amazon of course. Where else do you great buys.

5.0 out of 5 stars low price and fits the bill, January 3, 2014
Keyboard plugs in nicely and responds well.the setup to hold the tablet keeps the unit stable. Case has enough Oversizing that it should provide adequate protection from drops.so far all is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars for protec mi tablet, December 26, 2013
Is a very cheap product for protec mi tablet , that is very expensive and also have a good keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, December 18, 2013
fast shipping love it works very well
and good for gifts or for yourself works just like a laptop keyboard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its broken, October 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars pink, June 15, 2014
Received this item within a week of placing order. Really Great service. My niece just loves the pink color and of course she went crazy over the keyboard!! She is 6 years old and I had purchased a Ematic Fun Tab for her and thought this would be a great addition to it to have a keyboard and it was! She is thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars hsini (tm) (Pink) 7" USB Keyboard Pink Leather Kick Stand Case Cover +... Review, June 6, 2014
This littel thing is actually imitation leather or pleather (PLastic, LEATHER-like) material. Inside the crease is a USB connector for your device to use and a stylus. My grand daughter put one of her tablets in it and it worked fine. She was happy...she loves ANYTHING pink! Price was right, delivery timely, and packaging was seucre.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new toys. Smiling, May 25, 2014
I got this item with my tablet. I was pleasantly surprised. I love the external keyboard. Thanks to my kids.

Rate and Discover Movies