Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 61 Keys Silver Keyboard Full Size Student Electronic Digital Piano with Notes Holder & AC Adapter & DirectlyCheap(TM) Translucent Blue Medium Pick
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 15, 2012
This is one of those keyboards that is getting hard to find, having a tone that sounds like a standard piano with record and playback, and multi-voice and instrument options. I use it every day to vocalize and practice classical arias and so I needed a pitch that was set just right for my voice, and with volume and rhythm volume controls, transpose option, tempo, sync I have more than enough options. You can't really beat this one for the price!!!
33 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2012
I have had my keyboard for a few months now and it has given me no problems of an kind. It is a good solid keyboard, though it is not top of the line quality. For this price it is a excellent practice piano though. granted it does not have the feel of a piano, it gets the job done well.
on September 11, 2013
I needed something cheap and a step up from the "rollout" portable piano that I had been toying with for a month.

Enter this electric piano distributed by DirectlyCheap.

I had been all over the nearby area looking for a store or dealer that could help me with my next piano purchase (my first). After finding nothing but a grand piano distributor, I ended up coming back to Amazon and found this item.

It's the perfect gateway instrument for me to pursue more of my musical education. If you're a student of music and want something more expensive and better sounding, then there's a piano distributor in my area that would love to talk to you. But, if you're a self-taught novice who just learned a couple of songs and want to learn more on a budget - this portable's for you.
on June 12, 2013
I don't usually write reviews but I have started to this year because I know the value I've obtained from them. My Son is 6.5 years old and just started piano lessons. We needed a Keyboard at home so he can continue his practice outside of his once a week classes. I read all the reviews before purchasing and I am so glad I did!! My son really enjoys playing on this keyboard. With so many features including the record feature, my son loves getting on this and just playing on it for fun, not just utilizing it for practice. The book stand is a great feature to have, just make sure your little one does not plop the book on and off too harshly because it is not so sturdy, but with care, it can definitely last. And I know every parent will LOVE the VOLUME feature! My son can practice ANY time of the day (including during his sister's nap) because he can lower the volume to a soft comfortable level.

If you're looking for a good quality starter keyboard for yourself or child, look no further!
on November 13, 2013
Appears well constructed. The keys are not quite the size of a standard piano, but compress well and the feel is similar. Suggest purchasing the adjustable stand with this piano. I find times when I wish to stand and play, and sit and play. You can keep the instrument on your lap if needed.
This piano is lightweight-yet durable (it's taken a fall from the stand to the floor with no damage). The sound resonates well, and imitates a full-size piano very well. I don't use the other instrument sounds provided, but tried many and find them realistic (and amusing). I use this as a regular piano and really enjoy the sound and action. Headphone jack is in the back of the instrument and requires an extension to permit the headphone cord to remain under the instrument (not expensive and not a problem). Using the headphones allows me to crank up the volume (which can be quite high if desired) and not disturb my wife, sleeping right next to the instrument. I recommend this for price, quality, it looks attractive, and is easy to play with realistic sound and action. A good buy for me.
on April 16, 2012
The Huntington 61 key is great for classroom use as a keyboard lab in a small community college. We are hooking it up to make a portable piano keyboard lab. We have not had problems at all with the entire 9 keyboards.
on April 16, 2012
I would like to say that the piano that I had order for my daughter in Christmas was excellent. It exceeded my expectations. I was expecting a small piano for the price that I got it. I was suprised to know that it was like a real piano. My daughter used it in Church for the Christmas eve maass. Everybody loved the piano. I recommend this seller to anybody. It was deliver on time.
on May 31, 2012
We bought the keyboard for our daughter for her birthday. For the price, I wasn't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised when the keyboard arrived. Not only was it larger than we expected (full size keys), but the selection of voices was great and the sound first rate. A Steinway it is not, but if you want a good practice instrument that is fun to play, I recommend the Huntington 61 key.
on September 10, 2014
Awesome piano for any one who is wanting to learn how to play a piano !! !00 voices, means 100 different sounds !! 100 styles, 100 different metronome beats, for any age, to learn from. It records, a song that you are learning, on piano.
Excellent stereo sound, as well !! Wonderfully clean sounds, as you play !! The RCA jacks, to me, are for recording, longer songs as you develop your song list !! Have not used any of the jacks yet !!
on August 15, 2012
The 61 Keys keyboard Full Size Student Electronic Digital Piano is a great value and a good teaching and learning instrument.
It has lots of voices (100) and features for its price range. The music holder is a plus. I am delighted with it.