5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!
Published on January 24, 2010 by wdd440

3.0 out of 5 stars No Scratches BUT...
I purchased this cover after looking online and reading the reviews. I believe it does provide excellent protection from scratches and other marks/damage to the finish. The included silicone key cover is a nice addition and functions well. I wasn't sure how it would affect my typing but I adapted quickly to it.

For folks who keep their laptop stationary it...
Published 21 months ago by MimiKate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, January 24, 2010
This review is from: Aqua iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case + Free Keyboard Skin for Model A1342 White Unibody 13-inch MacBook (part No. MC207LL/A or MC516LL/A, released after Oct. 20, 2009) (Personal Computers)
I recently purchased the Aqua mCover Hard Shell Case for my white MacBook. The case is great, I love the color, and so does everyone else. I have been getting complements on the case, and I was happy to be protecting my new computer from all the wear and tear it gets from being shoved into my back pack. I also like the feet that allow the computer to stand at an angle. The keyboard cover is nice, because you can stop a lot of things from getting into the computer through the keys. It takes a little getting used to while typing, but overall it is a very good added protection. Overall, I highly recommend this cover, not to mention its great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and cool protection for your macbook, June 23, 2010
Eitan Zadok "EZ-NY" (Old Bethpage, NY United States) - See all my reviews
The cover is not only protect the Macbook, it is also bring life to it and make it unique.
My daughter that is going to college liked it very much.
I recommend to by it for your Macbook

5.0 out of 5 stars aqua mcover hard shell cover for a1342 unibody macbook, April 27, 2012
this is the best and the most stylish macbook unibody cover and to be fair the deal with the free keybord skin helps a lot specially when my last macbook unibody was liquid damaged from my two year old son.this cover clicks firmly in the laptop protecting both parts from scratches so your laptop can be in new condition all the time. I have already told my friends to buy this product and will strongly recomend this product to anyone who wants to protect their macbook unibody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, February 24, 2012
I ordered this cover as one of my husband's Christmas gifts. I had no problem in fitting it to the laptop, since the included instructions were easily understood. Hubby is very happy with the new look and for the protection provided for his 13" white Mac Book. And I'm happy that he is pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover! Great seller!!!, June 5, 2010
I purchased this case/cover for my new Macbook and am absolutely thrilled with it! It fits the new model perfectly, and it looks great too! I had my Macbook into the Apple store for a repair, and the Apple Genius even commented on how much she liked the cover and asked where I got it at. And believe me, it's nicer and much less expensive than the ones I could have purchased there!!!

Shipping was super fast and communication with the seller was great too! If you want a great cover, at a great price, from a great seller, I recommend you go with this one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 13, 2012
Never had an issue with any of the covers I've gotten! Always excellent service, excellent quality, excellent shipping! At least 10 covers ordered for me and friends totaled and will keep ordering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover for the money!, February 17, 2012
I purchased this cover for my work computer, which gets some abuse. Since the cover installed so easy, it was a snap for me. I could not ask for a more perfect fit, i love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome, April 2, 2010
I purchased a macbook a few months ago and learned that the body gets scratches very easily. I bought an aqua mCover and no more scratches! It's stylish and practical. Weather you want to protect your computer or add some personality to it I would recommend this product to everyone. I'm always receiving compliments on how cool my macbook looks now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mcover for macbook, April 8, 2010
This hard case works perfectly for my macbook! It snaps on tightly to keep dirt from coming between the computer and the case! The added bonus of the keyboard cover is great! I would recommend these to anyone who has this model of macbook!

5.0 out of 5 stars great seller, excellent customer service., February 16, 2010
The item arrived defective but iPearl is sending out replacement with just a picture of the defective part. Defect was in the casting process. The feet did not retract easily and felt as though they would break if used more that a few times. This may also have been a casting defect. We will see when the new one arrives. I will order from them again, and leave update info when the new one arrives.