5.0 out of 5 stars Case for 13" Unibody Macbook
Received on time and in perfect condition from i-pearl

I purchased this unibody case for my girlfriend's macbook which was recently purchased in the beginning of January. It was very easy to attach, it is very durable, and it comes with a very nice keyboard cover. The seller was fast about shipping the product and the item arrived in perfect condition.
A+...
Published on January 20, 2010 by Greg B

3.0 out of 5 stars broke after a few months
the prongs to hold the case together broke off and now I am using tape to hold it all together
Published 5 months ago by Chelsea Nylen

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for 13" Unibody Macbook, January 20, 2010
Greg B (Long Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Purple iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case + Free Keyboard Skin for Model A1342 White Unibody 13-inch MacBook (part No. MC207LL/A or MC516LL/A, released after Oct. 20, 2009) (Electronics)
Received on time and in perfect condition from i-pearl

A+ Product
A+ Seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Versatile!, June 3, 2011
When this product first came in the mail, I initially thought it was going to be cheap and flimsy. However, upon snapping it onto my MacBook, I LOVE it! First off, this was very easy to snap right onto the MacBook. It caused no damage whatsoever to the computer. I love the little feet that snap out from the computer that will help to allow it to stand.

I wasn't sure about the purple, I thought it might be too bright but it was not at all. It's more of an eggplant color, which I love.

I'd highly recommend this, especially if you want something that's not terribly expensive that will protect your computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, May 3, 2011
This product has been great for my Macbook. I received it within two days of ordering it, it was easy to put on and fit my macbook perfectly. The color is vibrant and most importantly the hard shell cover protects my macbook from any scratches and/or minor spills. The free keyboard skin has come in very handy as well. I was not originally looking for a keyboard skin but since it came free (a great price!) with the hard shell case I've been using the skin and it has been great. The skin protects the doesn't allow minor particles, (dust, dirt, etc.) to get in between the keys. Overall this product has been great. If you are in the market for a hard shell case then you should definitely purchase this, as you get a quality product for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with my Ipearl, July 25, 2011
I purchased a case from ipearl for my white macbook and I'm very happy with it. It was very easy to install and there were even videos online to help you if you need assistance installing it. I also love the free keyboard protector it came it. Overall, I'm very glad I made the decision to buy this laptop case. So go buy yours now! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, May 6, 2011
I got this case for my new macbook, and I absolutely love it! I've gotten lots of compliments on it too! It's just what I wanted. I also am happy with the free keypad cover that came with it. It takes a little getting used to, but after a few days, I don't notice it anymore. I am very happy with this product. It snaps on really easily and gives me peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and inexpensive product! Definitely buy one!, June 12, 2012
My wife had one of these on her Mac Book and she ended up dropping the Mac Book and the cover saved her laptop. Unfortunately, the case was dented so I popped on Amazon and bought her a shiny purple one. The color looks great up against a white Mac Book and she's very happy. It's easy to install and the product locks right into place with a little muscle. Paying $20 for the product seems like a minimal investment that protects your expensive Mac Book. I highly recommend you get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, May 23, 2012
A beautiful vibrant color! I ordered the purple! I love it!! The price can't be beat and it's durable. I've had my Mac for two years and it's never been dropped, and oddly enough it has been knocked down twice since I got the cover, with no damage to the laptop, it lives up to its claims of being shatter proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed with this, January 4, 2012
I've had my Mac for almost a year and was always concerned about keeping it in good condition. Then I saw this on Amazon. It was so easy to put on, it just snapped into place. I had read the reviews and thought, "It can't be THAT easy!" But it WAS that easy! It's made of hard plastic material, and it's very sturdy. I especially like the little square that shows the lit Apple logo. The price was good, too, and very worth it. I'm not a huge fan of purple, but it was on sale. If I HAD to buy purple, this is the shade I'd get--my Mac has never looked so good! It also came with a keyboard protector. I normally wouldn't have used it, but then my daughter spilled a Coke on her Mac and ruined it. I put mine on immediately, and now I love it. It's a little hard to get used to at first, but when you consider the consequences of not having it...SO worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, April 12, 2012
I am very pleased with this purchase. The shade of purple is a little darker than what it shows on the computer, but it is a very pretty purple. It did make my computer noticeably heavier, which takes some getting used to. I love the little stands on the back corners as well. The installation was super-easy, and taking it of is not a problem either.
The keyboard cover is a nice bonus. It does keep the debris and dust out of the keyboard keys, but makes it a little harder to type. Also, it is pink, not really purple.
In all, I am happy that I bought this, especially since it is so much cheaper than the ones from the apple store. Its really cute and people comliment it all the time. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice cover, March 16, 2012
I have purchased several of these covers. They protect our macbooks so well from scratches, are sturdy and look great. I am very happy with this purchase, and highly recommend this seller as they have wonderful communication, and great advise.

Rate and Discover Movies