Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Is there a Keyboard solution for the Sony Bravia XBR-55HX929? Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
asked by Richard on October 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I think I download the app on my samsung droid which is like a sony remote control app. if you look at the last paragraph on page one of the following link (a review that i found on google) it talks about such a thing. i have used it only once or twice and did not try any actual keyboarding because i mostly use it to mirror my ipad. http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/article/test-report-sony-bravia-xbr-55hx929-3d-lcd-hdtv

edit: added link i hope thats kosher on amazon
Eitor Enspanglei answered on October 17, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't have one and didn't see a keyboard solution when I bought it.
Marc Dulude answered on October 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
http://gizmodo.com/5724707/the-best-of-sonys-new-tvs-is-the-xbr+hx929

"Additionally, the models feature an improved remote control and offer control via the Media Remote application on iPhone, iPod Touch or Android mobile device. The app, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace, functions as a full remote with keyboard, allows online content search, and playback."

When I get a chance I will try the app and let you know if fills the bill....
JP answered on October 17, 2012

A
There are keyboards that work with iPad tablets and Samsung Galaxy Tab (mine is an 8.9) that can input both wireless and HDMI; plus there's a USB input. However, what solution are you looking for? I don't know if the Sony accepts changes in programming code through those input sources. davzway
davzway answered on October 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product