Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
I really don't recommend this item!!!!!! Doesn't really work right
Jan 12, 2014 by Aileen
votes
Says Esky on the box. Change the date and time before each use by editing the "TAG.txt" text file with any text editor. The file is a simple text file with the date/time stamp in it only. Simply change to today's date and current time (add a few seconds head start to get going) then save the modified file to replace the original. That's it. The file is located on the SD card (memory card you inserted into camera) in the root directory (that means the first folder that opens when you click on the memory card (or SD if you inserted it directly into your tablet, phone or computer) or when you open the drive when the entire camera with card is connected to a computer). Grant you that the instructions for this $6 device stink, but it explains exactly what I just did.
Dec 30, 2013 by buyer
votes
Do not know. Could not even get it to work. Don't waste your money on this!
Oct 27, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
No, the card is not included in the product... This product supports micro SD card of up to 16 GB capacity...
Nov 7, 2013 by Shobhit Deep
votes
No. Mine did not have a memory card, I had to get one separately.
Oct 1, 2013 by Stuart A. Evans
votes
No it can not. It is strictly manuel on and off and pic. For the money it is an Awsome little "spy toy".
Aug 1, 2013 by Stuart A. Evans
votes
how do i bey Mar 11, 2013
Do you mean you want to buy this? "Buy" not " bey". Look for the purchase buttons on right side of screen. I dint know if mine works, I gave it away. Probably works.
Mar 13, 2013 by moomoo
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers