5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent functionality and strong deterrent
Don't let the crummy packaging discourage you. When I received mine the box looked like it took a beating but the locks were all in tact. I love the fact that all 12 are keyed alike. You'll never run out of spares. I worked the mechanism on each of the locks a few times each which made them much smoother to operate once on the firearms.

The fit is very good...
Published on February 20, 2009 by R. Cruz

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of locks, lots of keys. :)
These work ok. They do the job they are meant to do. Only complaint is the manufacturing of the product. They are clunky stiff feeling. I guess if you are taking these off and on a lot they will wear in. They do cinch up as they should, and they do hold firm. It is very nice to only have to use one key for all the locks. (Each lock comes with 2 keys.) Mine were difficult...
Published 1 month ago by jsb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent functionality and strong deterrent, February 20, 2009
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)

The fit is very good on several different trigger sizes and styles. They don't seem like they'll come off without destroying the trigger assembly/guard. Because of it's "bulk" around the trigger it is a good deterrent and a good visual safety aid as well.

I think these locks are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 4, 2010
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
I purchased these for safety for my multiple hand guns that include revolvers and semi-autos. I also put them on my rifles. Each lock comes with 2 keys, each of the 24 keys works with all 12 locks. These are well made and do the job. I use the little gun safes around the house for handguns and use these trigger locks for the semi-auto (Glock) and .38 (S&W) that I keep with me. Either the Glock is on my hip or the .38 in my pocket, the other has the trigger lock on it and in a bag with all my stuff (cell phone, gps etc) that I take everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, a little difficult to use., October 9, 2009
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
Excellent value. 4 out of 5 due to difficulty unlocking them, just takes time as the keys are mass produced and do not work easily. Once figured out that you need to struggle a little it is fine. May be good; if someone found the key as it is not simple to unlock this device unless you know how to fiddle with it. I recommend these locks for stored firearms, not one you need quickly; better to use a gun safe, such as, Gunvault or Stack-on.

5.0 out of 5 stars trigger locks, December 18, 2012
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
Purchased these as a gift for someone with a growing handgun collection. I liked the fact that they were keyed alike so that he wouldn't have to worry about having a dozen different keys. I would have liked to have the option of being able to purchase a larger quantity that are also keyed alike instead of having to order multiple sets. Overall I'm satisfied with the purchase and would get them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars 12 pack Gun locks, May 3, 2010
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
Recently received these and have to agree with an another reviewer in that these locks are a little stiff at first, but if you take the time to work the lock a little bit they will smooth out. Glad to have them all keyed alike, saves time looking for individual keys when you have a number of weapons. They do fit all my guns so far, just sometimes need to position them carefully. Overall, a good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, worthwhile deterrent, January 21, 2013
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
I have a gun safe to properly secure my firearm collection, but when my guns aren't in the safe I still want something to stop someone from just picking one up and being able to shoot it. My preferred option is a lockable safety built into the weapon, but I only have that on a shotgun purchased in CA. 2nd best are the magazine well locks I have for my AR-15s, but they're not available for any other magazine fed weapon. And I rank cable locks and trigger locks about the same; cable locks are better for overall safety but are also easier to be cut off.

I've used a few other makers of trigger locks, and the biggest thing that's held me back from buying more is not wanting a ring of keys that I have to look through everytime I need to unlock one. So finding a set of, in my case 12, locks that all use the same key was exactly what I was looking for. It would be nice if they were CA compliant, because a lock meeting the highest requirement would be good in every state. The first thing I did was open every lock with 1 key, and while they all opened 2 were pretty stiff and needed a little lube to work smoothly. I then installed most of them on the firearms I needed them for, with a few spares for future needs; semi-auto pistols, revolvers, bolt action rifles, an AR, Garand, M14, M1 Carbine and a lever action Winchester (not the best solution, but the best I have right now). For each one I took the male side, found the best way to fit it to the particular firearm, then installed the female side. Some are installed from the left, some from the right, and even a couple at an off angle, but every one completely encases the trigger housing.

It's not perfect. A thief can still pick up a gun and remove it from my house. But someone can't just pick one up and be able to fire it, and it would take tools and some force to remove the lock, so even if they don't completely safeguard the weapon they are a deterrent. If I want peace of mind I'll keep them in my safe, but when that's not possible any kind of a lock is better than none at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Club Trigger Locks, July 18, 2011
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
The trigger locks are made out of metal, with rubber guards that mate with the trigger guard and wrap around the edge of the trigger lock, preventing scratching of the trigger guard or stock. All locks of the 12 lock set work with the same key and 24 keys are provided. All locks worked smoothly, both locking and unlocking without undue effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lock and bargain, November 13, 2012
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
This is the best bargain I've ever seen. All brand new, top quality locks, like keyed ( :). Once I got these I sold-off all of my other trigger locks and made money on the deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, seem effective, January 29, 2013
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
these locks are pretty straightforward and easy to use. the first time you unlock them they can be a little stiff, but they loosen up after locking and opening 2 or 3 times. rubber grip pads hold in place really well. just make sure (as withe very trigger lock, and as other reviewers have pointed out) that they are cinched down as tightly as possible, and that there's no chance for rear-ward motion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, February 13, 2014
This review is from: 12 Pack Keyed Alike Club Brand Gun Trigger Locks (Misc.)
After reading previous reviews was expecting to have to work in the locks, this was not the case for me, they all worked great out of the box and had no problem fitting them to a range of shotguns, handguns and rifles. Product also showed up 2 days earlier than expected, great product and great service, will buy more when needed.