Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$40.00+ Free shipping

on March 11, 2010
I posted a video review of these locks, sorry the quality is not great but I hope it helps...

First off each lock comes with its own set of keys but they are all keyed alike so any of the 12 keys you get in the pack will work with all of the locks. This is nice because I bought these because I lost the keys to one of my old locks. With 12 keys its kinda hard to lose them all.

They work the best if you can get the big part behind the trigger and clamp them down nice and tight, as tight as possible. On my Ruger GP100 they are rock solid. When I first tried with my 10/22 the lock was not very tight and I could easily get it loose and pull the trigger. But if you look closely on the inside part of the locks there are little bumps that are spring loaded and can be pushed down. If you can get one of these bumps behind the trigger and get the lock as tight as possible the gun is quite secure. Same with my Winchester Model 1300 shotgun.

The key is to get something behind the trigger and clamp it down as hard as you can.
on April 13, 2012
These trigger locks didn't really impress me with their quality, but they did their job for the most part. They worked for most of my firearms. Obviously they're not for lever-action rifles or anything with accessories that come near the trigger guard (e.g. Magpul BAD Lever).
on May 17, 2013
I got these because they were all keyed alike. I have pellet and bb guns to lock and I bought extra's for who knows what the future brings.

I found that you do have to work it a little to get it apart. I found others had this same comment.

I also found that the keys were THIN. It had a sense of being CHEAP because of the key. When compared to a Master Lock as well as the Master Lock Gun Lock... this key is like 1/2 the thickness.

I get it that it shouldn't match... but it does raise the flag... will the key break? Are the insides of this lock cheap?

In all... I am pleased. I give this 4 stars.
on January 1, 2013
Very good product. Have been able to use these on a wide variety of firearms including various rifles, shotguns, and pistols. Each application has its own unique nuances but was able to get these locks to work correctly on everything i own. You get 2 keys per lock but all are keyed the same. Very convenient when going to the range. Not California legal but more than acceptable elsewhere.
on July 14, 2012
After I purchased a pistol, I decided I should buy trigger locks for it and my other semi-auto guns. These 6 keyed alike fit the bill. My reason for getting them is to prevent someone from accidentally discharging one. I know that if a gun is stolen, the lock can be removed. To me that isn't what a trigger lock is for. These are good locks and shipping was fast. I received them just a few days after ordering them.
on May 27, 2015
Very well made locks. They include quite a bit more thought than the models I remember on my dad's guns when I was a kid. Being able to purchase a bunch keyed the same way is a nice perk. One side of the lock has spring loaded posts that somewhat conform to the trigger guard to hold it in place and prevent movement of the lock. You kind of need to play with different positions to get the best fit, but ultimately they worked on all of my guns. I could see these not working on guns with non-standard trigger arrangements though. If the gun has a wide trigger guard some other non-standard design these might not fit.
on December 18, 2013
They worked great, they can take a few minuets to find the right way to install, what you see is what you get, you just take the 2 half's apart, put it though the trigger guard, and then i wiggle them around until they seat nicely and then tighten. The key is only required to unlock them, and the yellow part is metal so if you get them tight they are near impossible to remove without damage to the riffle or pistol. I put them on 2 rifles, a shotgun and 2 smaller .22cal revolvers with a couple extra in my safe. The black part inside the 2 half's is a plastic rubber. It has several little fingers or triangles on it spaced apart so when you put it on you have to shift it back and forth a little but until it seats around the trigger guard.

I had to play with them for a little bit on each gun till i found a perfect fit, but once i found the right angles they are easy to put on and off. Each lock comes with it's own pair of keys, but they are all the same key for all 6 locks so i ended up with 12 keys total and put 1 across the room from the safe, hidden, and the other 11 i boxed up in the basement incase i loose the 1.

Overall i love these little locks, and having a few extra is nice for my father in law when he visits, or if i get a new riffle i wont have to find more locks with different keys.
on December 23, 2012
Those are GREAT trigger locks.. all keys alike, so you have 12 keys and need only 1, lot of spares.. ;)
The lock fit all my guns and in some I can put the lock behind the trigger, which I think is the safest way to put them.

Highly Recommended.
review image
on January 19, 2014
It's a great feeling to be able to lock up 6 triggers and not have to track down the specific key for each one. They lock snugly and securely, and have prongs to prevent the bolt from sliding back and pressing the trigger. They did have to be "worked" a few times initially before the unlocking becomes fluid, and I used a half drop of lock lube to help facilitate this. Each lock does come with 2 keys. So, you get 12 keys for 6 locks and they all fit each other.
on May 11, 2014
Yeah I've heard them all ; "If it's locked I can't use it ". "Too much trouble", "My kids know better" and on and on. Well if you consider yourself a "Responsible" gun owner, then you KNOW if your weapon is NOT in your hand, on your hip or over your shoulder. It's fair game for someone to use. Maybe on YOU ! The rest is all crap !