Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on September 14, 2014
Got this for my "ha-kneez... best-day". He's always wanted one, finally got him one. Already wore it. Sadly they lost last week.... come to think of it, this week too! Well he'd happy with it.
on January 30, 2016
If this is an authentic NFL jersey I would be shocked. It is uneven and the stitching is horrible. It is a really bad knock off and would not recommend.
Do not purchase from this vendor
on July 24, 2015
Excellent price!Too bad the seller has no more! $30.00 bucks for Nike jersey like this WOW!! I would buy again if I could!
on October 12, 2014
My husband loved it we got it for his bday would recommend it to the people that are Oakland raiders fans
on January 1, 2015
my son loved this so much on xmas eve he slept with it all night I went to wake him and this shirt was next to him hahahahahaha great buy really really gooooood quality i will definitly buy again.
on September 1, 2014
The jersey looks awesome but I think it is tagged wrong. The sewn on tag on front says 52 XXL but fits small. The tag inside peeled off and says XL
on July 8, 2015
My husband was very happy with this jersey!!! We will definitely purchase future items from this site!!
on May 2, 2016
Good Quality, Great Price. A little small but I think its just the style of how Jerseys are made now
on January 31, 2016
Sorry forgot to rate -this jersey is worth every penny-very please and fast service thank you!
on August 12, 2015
Im happy with my jersey I selected. Good price .. Now im ready for the season ! GO RAIDERS!