YAY!! I have tried so many brands, and these are the only ones I have found with foldover hand protectors in sizes larger than 3-6 months. I have bought three of the 6-12 months size. They are so silky soft and wash up well. My 4 month old baby has eczmea and we need time for his delicate skin to heal. These footies are seriously the answer to my prayers.
Published 20 months ago by California Crafter

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for chubby legs
Published 4 months ago by sarahg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for chubby legs, July 28, 2014
I like the kicky pants footie in some ways and used it as my son's pajamas for a while, but he has chubby legs (like many infant/toddlers) and the snap-up leg was stretched so that his skin was sticking out between the snaps. The same thing happened as he grew into his first (3 month) outfit that we received as a gift. The material is skin tight and stretchy, which can be a good thing, but the company really has to figure out how to incorporate the snaps that go all the way down the leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foldover mitten hands in larger sizes! Perfect for babies with eczema., April 2, 2013
California Crafter (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Softest material ever!, April 4, 2013
The material is so soft and stretchy. Baby and family love it! It's so comfy. Soft, stretchy material allows for easy changing, and gives baby lots of flexibility for climbing, crawling, stretching. Loved it so much we bought all colors available.

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great, March 28, 2013
i have had several of these for my son and they are great. very soft and comfortable, and made from organic bamboo!

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, February 27, 2013
I bought 4 of these a year ago for my now 15 month old. Since I bought sizes that were a little big, we're just retiring them now. I'll miss them! The material is really, really nice a good for a wide range of temperatures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft luxury, June 25, 2014
This review is from: KicKee Pants Baby-boys Infant Solid Footie (Apparel)
These are the best jammies! They are soft and luxurious and make a great shower gift. They are pricey, but worth having a pair or two. They will be the favorite pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 10, 2014
This review is from: KicKee Pants Baby-boys Infant Solid Footie (Apparel)
Great product! We are very happy and our new born fits well into the outfit. Very soft and very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, June 4, 2014
This review is from: KicKee Pants Baby-boys Infant Solid Footie (Apparel)
Love these onesies. They are lightweight with stretch and very soft. Great to have the mitten cuff as an option

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft material, March 15, 2014
Softest material ever! Super cozy for baby and parents to cuddle the baby. Perfect size for baby that was 6lbs at delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favs, February 25, 2014
This brand us one of my favorites for baby clothes. Love this material and they are really well made. I do think they run on the small side though so order a size up maybe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›