4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fabric, slightly unusual fit, April 8, 2013
The fabric in all Kicky Pants outfits is just divine - super soft and (I assume!) very comfortable for baby. My only complaint is that on each of the several KP outfits we have, the feet seem unusually large relative to the rest of the outfit.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, nice design...for longer skinnier babies, March 2, 2013
I love the feel of these and my daughter seems extremely comfortable in them. The non-slip soles and the foldover mits on the sleeves are convenient additions to the design. My only wish is that that the proportions of this outfit were different. My daughter is 75% for height and 86% for weight, so I wouldn't consider her small, nor would I consider her to be huge. Unfortunately, the legs on this footie are far too long for her so they end up being bunched from her ankles to her hips in order to allow her feet to rest in the footie areas. Because these have a snap closure, the bunching we experience results in leg exposure, which isn't an issue most of the time, but doesn't allow us to use them on chillier nights.

All this being said, we are getting our monies' worth out of our kicky pants footies!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SOFT, April 30, 2012
This review is from: KicKee Pants Footie, Orchid (Apparel)
Best summer pjs because they are so light weight and soft. The only thing about these that is not perfect is the footies. I wish i got the ones without footies because the material seems to bunch up a lot and her foot ends up where the knees are...but still love these pjs

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicky Pants, April 11, 2013
They are so easy to dress a wiggly baby in and she has ease with movement.

Love the kicky pants!