Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

14%
86%

on June 29, 2013
Thought i was buying a porch light. Now I'm stuck with some useless panels. Wish it had been more clear on what i was buying.
on June 15, 2013
Kichler Lighting 4812WH Alameda 11-1/2-Inch Outdoor Wall Mount Dark Sky Panel Insert Set, White means to me that im getting the whole light. what a joke all i got were 4 white metal panels wish i could get the whole light. thank god amazon is refunding me the full amount with s&h and free Shipping back.
on June 4, 2013
It shows a picture of the light, states what the light is, but get panels only - cost to send back is almost as much as the panels
on May 14, 2013
Why do they suggest sell Inserts when the item was not available yet. Because the item is probably badly assembled and cheap and allows the glass panels to fall out and break.
on April 28, 2013
I thought I was purchasing an entire light fixture, I only got the panels that go inside a light. I should have read the full description and figured it out. Luckly, I returned it and got a speedy refund.
on October 24, 2012
This is a crock. This lamp is sold with panels that are too dark and yellowish and everyone hates. So, why not sell the white replacement panels separately instead of including them? Another quick 15 bucks. Stop ripping me off, and sell the lamp with the proper panels.
on April 28, 2012
This is misleading and going back for a full refund. I have no idea why they pictured this and send me 4 white metal panels.
NO lantern, just panels, I should have read further in small print it says panel set. Lesson learned.
update:
I must say, today I contacted this company and they offered me a full refund immediately - I would give 5 stars for customer service!! But I still have to give 2 stars for product so that people read the full description and do not think they are ordering an outdoor wall lamp.