Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 2, 2014
After A LOT of research, both online and in stores, I settled on these kick mats from Freddie and Sebbie. I couldn't be happier!!

I was originally looking into Britax, Brica, Prince Lionheart, Munchkin, and Summer Infant brands. I found all of these (except Prince Lionheart) to be too busy for our needs after realizing that my three year olds feet often plant themselves near the top of the seat. I thought the pockets would be a nice draw for her, but then pictured them just being in the way. They may be great for a younger, less active kid, or an older one who understands to keep their feet off the seat, but not for ours right now! As for the size.. we just got a 2014 Acura MDX, and these covers fit the seat perfectly; not a piece (that she can reach) is exposed. The kick mats come in a pack of 2, so we put the other one in our Infiniti sedan, and it also fits great! Now she can rest her feet comfortably, and our seats are fully protected. I honestly didn't think we were ever going to need these, and was hoping she would eventually listen to our demands, but then I imagined my feet just dangling around with all the blood rushing to them; it's no wonder she prefers to kick them up every now and then! And now she can kick them back on these awesome mats any time she wants! Oh, and we have yet to take advantage of this offer, but these mats also come with a Lifetime Guarantee! They are the only brand I found that provides this benefit.

I found the Amazon reviews to be extremely helpful and, if you're in the market, I hope this one is helpful too!
on August 15, 2013
The Freddie and Sebbie Kick Mats were the BEST item I bought for my car. They fit any car seat absolutely perfect, and are nice enough that they even look like they could've came with the new car from the dealership. They have protected my new car seats from many unwanted stains. Although I love my new car, I absolutely love my son and had to come up with a way to protect my car without constantly hounding my son to be careful with his shoes. With these kick mats, you will NEVER have to worry about stains getting on your seats again. These kick mats are an essential item for any car, and anyone who has kids and/or has just bought a new car. I could almost garantee that you will love this item. I would never be able to be as laid back and enjoying my new car as much as I have since I got these mats. I have a 2013 Honda Civic, and that is a pretty standard car. If they fit my car perfect, they will definitely fit many other cars. A matter a fact my friend is buying a new car soon and these kick mats are on her list already.

Christine
Walden, NY
on June 25, 2014
We own a 2008 Honda Odyssey and have four small children. We recently purchased these Kick Mats after being disappointed with our previously purchased Brica seat back protectors, which lasted less than a year.

Pros: they are made of a durable "plastic" type material, which is easy to wipe off (not cloth like the Brica).
They have buckles combined with stretchable adjustable closures (not velcro like Brica)
They are a bit longer so they cover the entire back of the seat--even over the handles of the Odyssey.

So far, I am very happy with this purchase
on June 3, 2013
I love my children, I also like my car so when I looked for a solution to keep the back of my seats clean the Kick Mats were the answer. First of all they are clear so the mats blend right in without looking out of place, they are easy to install, easy to clean and great value for money they come in a pack of two - everyone is happy
on August 1, 2015
These mats fit perfectly in my 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. They stay in place and aren't super thick that they gap. They almost fully cover the back of your seat. They sit flush on the back of the seats and the bottom elastic that goes around the chair blends in with our black cloth seats. The straps on top and bottom have a great fit and click into place easily. In fact I liked them so much that I purchased a second set for my middle row so that when passengers/my kids sat in the third row they didn't mark up the back of the seats as well. The middle row is a 80/20 split and I was still able to place the bottom strap around the larger seat. I would recommend this product to friends.
review image review image
on May 2, 2015
Too small for 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Bottom strap is too short even with the elastic bands stretched to the max. Would it kill you to make the strap 6 inches longer? I'm guessing 12 cents of extra material would really eat your profit margin. Aside from the strap being too short, these aren't all that great. $20 is too much for these maybe 12.99... Greedy, and junk. You should have done some more research before you committed to making these by the thousand. 4 Thumbs down!!!!
on February 18, 2015
These work well, while they don't cover the entire seat back (see photo) they do cover most of it!
review image
on February 23, 2015
Just put in my new kick mats by freddie and Sebbie and i absolutely love then! I have camel color leather interior and two biys in carseats who wont be destroying the back of my seats! I highly recommend these easy to install kuck mats. Its like they were made for my truck
review image
on February 11, 2014
These did not fit on our ford explorer seats. The bottom buckle. So that was not good. Extra words needed.
on March 5, 2014
excellent product thus far.. fit over my 2014 MDX seats perfectly. covers back and black matches black leather. Would recommend.