Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on June 3, 2011
Ok well ive owned these now for 6 months and have put them thru everything. Absolutely tortured them. And they still sound as good as the day i installed them. (not sure the other reviewers problem because mine dont have the issues he is complaning of) The first thing every one comets on is how crystal clear they are, and even when cranked to ear splitting volume, they remain clear as he... I can honestly say these are the best 6x9's ive ever owned. In my opinion better than any polks or infinit's i have ran. They sound good without amp, but way better with an amp. Mine are being powerd by clarion cz501 head unit and pioneers gm-d9500 digital amp. I love them so much, i added another pr in front doors. ( in a pickup, and that ment cutting out steel, tells you how good they sound) I am 46 yrs old, and its so cool to have all the youngsters who have spent a small fortune get that ah look and jealously on their face when they here my system. Its actually starting to get anoying, because now everyone wants hear and see my system. If you are a polk or infiniti lover you will change your mind when you try these. simply put for the $80 a pr i paid i dont think they can be beat. And even if you have to pay full price they are worth it. Buy these and you wont be disapointed. and they can handle serious power without distorting. they sound so good many of my kids and their friends have replaced their existing speakers with these. and paying full price at Best Buy. Havent heard one complaint yet. Remember music is freedom to the soul, so you should be able to jam out with quality. and just smile smile smile.
44 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2012
I use these on my boat also. They sound great and look really good. The grill mounts were missing from the order. I got them for Christmas and did not open them until march when I installed them on the boat. I called the co. When I realized that I was missing the grill mounts and they arrived on my door step with in two days with no issues. I will continue to buy my electronics from this seller. I highly recommend Kicker and this seller.
on May 2, 2014
These speakers are so clean! The clearity is awesome and has my deathmetal music sound so much more badass now.
I have the Kicker 6" Coaxial Speakers 11KS60 in the front and these in the back of my 2011malibu with a polk12 sub. The sound is way better than what my stock used to push.
on July 15, 2015
Kicker, you've done it again! Fabulous sound that is far superior to original Toyota door speakers. Installed these in my 2008 FJ Cruiser and am delighted by the clear and robust sound quality. Good bass and mids. I have separated tweeters for the highs and cannot verify how these Kickers do in that range. Besides, where they are mounted low on the door, the highs are effectively blocked anyway. Perfect for my needs!
on December 16, 2015
I replaced my factory speakers back in 2011 with some Infinity speakers, front and back in my '03 Corolla. They did the job, but never really wowed me. They began the crackling breakdown sound last month. In my research I came across these Kickers and based largely on positive reviews, I bought them. The replacing process took about an hour, where most of that time was spent removing panels to gain access.

They sound... wow. They sound clear, deep, and vibrant. I don't often write reviews, but these speakers deserve to be applauded in my opinion. Granted they have only been installed for a few weeks, but they do sound very good. I also installed new 6 3/4" components with separate tweeters in the front doors, also Kickers. I really am most impressed, and find myself listening to music just to hear how nice it is supposed to sound. I had forgotten...
on March 5, 2012
These speakers rock my Dodge Ram diesel with punch!
I replaced all of my stock infinity speakers and put
in Kicker. Wow, what is difference! I love infinity
too, by the stock speakers were lower quality ones.
Excellent quality and sound!
on January 26, 2012
Have these in my YJ Wrangler. They are very loud. I have them amped...not sure of the wattage, but I would suggest running these with an amp. Thought about getting a sub for the Jeep, but these provide sufficient bass when amped...
on April 11, 2014
Fits my 2013 Dart rear doors perfectly. Overpowers my upgraded Kicker front speakers. Gotta do some modifications for installation in front doors, but I'm gonna add these to the front too. Alot more bass!
on December 25, 2012
I just installed these speakers in my Ford Ranger. Very happy with my purchase. I have them hooked up to my Rockford Amp. Awesome bass output, and the highs are crispy and detailed. Great price! Speakers came in a timely fashion.
on February 18, 2012
I been hearing from many sterio shops that these are top of the line speakers and they weren't liying. I installed these in and WOW! They sound really good I gotta say their the best speakers I have ever bought and I've bought many before. Highly recommend.