5.0 out of 5 stars Sick, sick, sick, buy them now
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok
They fit my jetta 2000 door, they are good better than the original ones. The quality is excellent. They are not power full as they look at the picture but they are good for the cheap price .
Published 12 months ago by joe gonzalez

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick, sick, sick, buy them now, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
I bought these because the stock speakers in my Corolla had been shredded after years of pounding drum and bass and speed metal through them. After I installed the first pair of these Kickers I was blown away by how good the sound was so I almost immediately purchased another pair and installed those too (so now all I have in my car is four of these, two in the front and two in the back).

Wow. I've had these in my car for over four months now and I'm still impressed with how great they sound. When I properly tuned the bass boost using my head unit (boost the 60hz frequency if your head unit lets you tune the bass boost) I was mystified how these small little speakers were kicking out the kind of bass I would normally associate with subs. When I listen to drum and bass, these things shake my rear view mirror - and the kind of shake where you can't see what the hell is in the rear view mirror, not a tiny little wobble.

They kill for metal too - nearly every metal song I've pushed through these sounds great. The response is hyper fast and clean too - even symphonic black metal comes out nice and clean.

Buy em'. Quit reading. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
Purchased for my teenagers truck. Very easy to install, was a nice Christmas gift. And, didn't break the bank. Very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speakers with bass, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
Didn't fit in my car, but the bass on these are amazing! I let my friend have them for the same price I paid, so at least I got to hear the sound of these speakers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kicker DS65, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
O.k. I needed a set of speakers for my car to replace the stock ones. If you are looking to be heard while driving down the street, Do not get these speakers. If you want an affordable set of speakers that have a decent sound then these are them. Yes these are made by Kicker but these are their bottom line speakers..I like them for the price and they do have a better sound then my stock speakers. They have a rating of 50 watts rms and a 100 watts peak. I really dont think they would handle that much power. I am running an aftermarket radio and I think that is more then enough power to them

5.0 out of 5 stars Get'em, September 19, 2014
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
Awesome. Whoever doesn't love these speakers is out of their mind or they hooked them up wrong. I put them in a 01 tahoe with a factory head unit and amp. They bump .For 6.5's, the bass is incredible. I'm getting the 8in kicker sub to go in the factory location to complete the package. These speakers are the definition of bang for your buck. The back doors didn't even require modification. The only thing i did for the front was use self tappers. No biggie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickers FTW, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
bumping hook them up to an amp with a decent deck it'll sound just as good if not better than speakers 2-3 times the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit in my NA Miata, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
I used these as an upgrade to my stock door speakers. They sound much better, have good bass and treble.

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy ever, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
I bought these speakers because the guy I bought my truck from put two different speakers in each door and it sounded like crap I love these speakers so much and the have the loudest most clearest sound highly recommended he'll I would recommend anything that has the kicker name

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sound, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
surround sound listening recommend these horns excellence in sound is clear and perfect listening, I recommend really are not going to regret

5.0 out of 5 stars They're OK, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
Bought these, giving a 5 star rating because they have the ability to sound great.. I heard them at a store. But with my stereo set up, they don't sound too hot. Aftermarket stereo, no amp.

Kicker DS65 6.5" Coax Speakers (Pair)
$59.95 $35.45