Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Size: 6-12 Months|Color: Moss|Change
Price:$31.49 - $35.00

on November 27, 2013
I felt these were sized a bit on the small side. I bought them to use under a Robin Hood costume for Halloween figuring they could be worn after as well. However, due to the small size that was not possible. They served their purpose and went right into the donate box. They are also very thin so and where I live would not work as jammies in the winter, spring and summer they could.
on January 28, 2013
Bought this for my baby who has ezcema on hiis face. I was specifically looking for a footsie with a built in Mitt that was super soft and non abrasive for night time scratching. This is it! Also love how the feet are lined with fleece since I've noticed his feet are cold at night in other footsies. The material is super soft like pima cotton good for babies with ezcema on the rest of the body. High quality brand. A bit pricey but worth it for your sensitive skinned baby!
on November 3, 2015
These are the softest outfits; I love to give them as gifts and have several outfits for my own baby. They're very durable. I do wish they weren't so expensive, but once you bite the bullet and buy one, you'll be hooked.
on September 28, 2010
Hard to tell this from the pictures, but only unsnaps down one leg. So for diaper changes, you have to fold up the baby's other leg towards their chest and push it out the opening on the other side. At 7 months, my baby is plenty flexible and it's not a problem for him, but it makes diaper changes more of an effort than if the snaps went all the way across the crotch like they do in many other styles. Otherwise I like these; nice fabric.
on March 18, 2014
The stitching on the bottom of the feet isn't grippy at all, and the jammies are so slippery to wear that we usually put grippy slippers or socks with grippers on top of the pajamas except while sleeping.
on July 15, 2014
These are the most fantastic pajamas! I have an above average 6 month old (26lbs & 29" long). He had long grown out of his 0-3 month suit and he was wearing out his 6-12 month suit (although it still does fit amazingly!) we bought him 3 2T suits for him to grow into, as we cannot be without these! They are so soft and stretchy and SUPER COMFY! Not too hot, not too cold, the only thing our little boy sleeps in! I only wish they made them for adults! :-)
on August 20, 2014
Our 4 month old is long so we had to move up to 6-12 month kickeepants already. I think it all depends on the individual baby's size, however they do seem to run bigger than other baby clothes (ie my son cannot fit in Carter's 6 month sized clothes)
These are my favorite brand of baby clothes for both softness and quality, our little guy seems most comfortable in these too.
I wash these in cold water and hang them to dry overnight to keep them vibrant. This might seem like too much extra work but I do it gladly just for these articles of clothing because I am obsessed. They are luxurious, and in my opinion, worth the extra TLC.
A huge "plus" that separates these footies from other brands with similar styles in our baby's wardrobe: the actual feet on them are long like little elf shoes, they don't crunch his toes (again, our baby is long)
I started off with one of these that I found in a high end baby boutiquenow I'm surfing amazon all the time to swoop them up whenever I see them on discount! Love
on September 4, 2013
These r a must have...at least one in your baby's size... I promise they will become the only thing u dress them in and you'll even want a pair for yourself!!! I'm ordering the next size up as we speak:))
on October 4, 2012
These footies are fantastic! They are great in hot and cold weather, extremely soft and they are great for babies who are growing fast and push between sizes really quickly. Get them a little bigger than you think, because they're fine a little big and then your kid can grow into them. They're a bit pricey but for the quality, I think they're totally worth it.
on June 7, 2014
Love this brand! Softest baby clothes. I truly dislike Carter's. Just wish it was more affordable and easily available. Makes you want snuggle non-stop with your baby - not that you wouldn't otherwise!