Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 31, 2011
This is a pretty expensive sleeper, so I expected the sun, the moon AND 5 stars. As you see above, I gave only 3 stars.

The material feels nice, stretchy and silky, better than all but the most premium cotton, and isn't that hideous synthetic fleece that most sleepers are made of. However, it isn't especially warm, so I end up putting baby in one of those sleep sacks when using this sleeper (it's winter). The feet are fleece lined, but I wish there was an option to get fleece lining in the whole sleeper. The washing instructions really irritate me.....wash delicate and dry flat!! Hah, there is nothing delicate about what a baby can do to a sleeper overnight. If the label says it can't go in the washer and dryer,either it won't get used, or it will go in the washer and dryer with everything else and damn the consequences. The second time this sleeper was washed, it accidently went in the dryer under medium and came out okay. This company does "girl patterns" and "boy patterns" which I know is the way it goes for most kids clothes, but a few more patterns that are cute for "humans" would be nice. No one buys this sleeper without hoping it will work for the next kid, whether yours or the neighbors down the street.

The design: It is hard to find one piece sleepers in natural fabrics for toddlers, so I appreciate how old their one piece sleeper line goes. I also like the fold-overs for the hands. Baby thinks pinching us is great fun and these save us from the wee pincers. Also helpful on those days you forgot to trim their fingernails. The fabric is very thin though and won't provide much warmth, especially once they suck on their hands and get the fabric wet.
What a 6 month old baby needs in a footie sleeper is NOT what an 18 month old needs. A redesign would have been appreciated. The feet have embroidered traction pads that don't provide much grip at all for walkers. The knees could really use a little extra padding for crawlers and babies who sleep with their tush up-in-the-air. Once your child starts sleeping longer periods at night, most caregivers put their baby in what we call the "superdiaper" that provides extra absorbancy so the baby can go all night without a diaper change. These tend to be bulkier diapers, and I notice that the snaps in the groin area gap when a thicker diaper is on. A stretchy panel to provide some give in this area wouldn't go amiss. Speaking of the snaps, I wish they were one size larger, they are so small they are kind of hard to get a hold of. I like these snaps better than any zippers though.
on April 15, 2015
I don't usually write reviews, but I have to review this product in case it might help other parents. My daughters eczema has been a big issue at night and has been a source of distress for all of us. Prior to finding these jammies, she had been scratching herself up at night. She successfully wiggled out of everything we tried to keep her from scratching. It got so bad that her skin became infected and inflamed. I found these jammies in a little shop by our house and decided to give them a try. They are soft, breathable and naturally antimicrobial fiber. I hand sewed the hand flaps closed and a month later our baby's skin looks the best it has in months. In fact, she is only wearing KickeePants now-- it has made that much of a difference. I am a thrifty mom, but I have to say these jammies (and clothing) are worth every penny in our situation. If your baby has eczema and you are searching like we were for something that might help, these are worth a try!
on January 26, 2016
We love this brand in general due to its nice material and durability despite it's higher price over other brands. However, this particular item was poorly made and after one wash, the seam started pulling apart where the leg meets the crotch. This was very disappointing. We wouldn't buy another one from this seller for that reason.
on December 1, 2015
These are the best ...All my children have wanted these for their little ones...they are so soft and fit so well and wash up so easily.... I can't say enough good things about them...just such a great product.
on April 8, 2013
The fabric in all Kicky Pants outfits is just divine - super soft and (I assume!) very comfortable for baby. My only complaint is that on each of the several KP outfits we have, the feet seem unusually large relative to the rest of the outfit.
on March 2, 2013
I love the feel of these and my daughter seems extremely comfortable in them. The non-slip soles and the foldover mits on the sleeves are convenient additions to the design. My only wish is that that the proportions of this outfit were different. My daughter is 75% for height and 86% for weight, so I wouldn't consider her small, nor would I consider her to be huge. Unfortunately, the legs on this footie are far too long for her so they end up being bunched from her ankles to her hips in order to allow her feet to rest in the footie areas. Because these have a snap closure, the bunching we experience results in leg exposure, which isn't an issue most of the time, but doesn't allow us to use them on chillier nights.

All this being said, we are getting our monies' worth out of our kicky pants footies!
on April 30, 2012
Best summer pjs because they are so light weight and soft. The only thing about these that is not perfect is the footies. I wish i got the ones without footies because the material seems to bunch up a lot and her foot ends up where the knees are...but still love these pjs
on June 10, 2014
LOVE these PJs! Fabric is super soft and light. Footies are fleece lined to keep feet warm and sleeves fold over so there is no need for gloves (or socks) that inevitably fall off. Snap closures are easy to put on and take off. Got some in newborn size as a baby shower gift and now I've stocked up on larger sizes. Totally worth the price.
on May 23, 2016
Look no further for the perfect pjs. Pricy but well worth it. They last so much longer because they stretch! And are sooooo soft
on April 11, 2013
They are so easy to dress a wiggly baby in and she has ease with movement.

Love the kicky pants!