5.0 out of 5 stars My nephews love them
I bought the first one of these last year for one of my nephews, age 6-7. I'm back to purchase two more for my twin nephews.
The boys learned quickly how to use the remote control and really enjoy playing with it.
Published 19 months ago by Melitza Sowley

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the frequency if you buy more than one!!!!
Published on December 29, 2009 by Jacqueline Barker

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the frequency if you buy more than one!!!!, December 29, 2009
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
I bought two of these, the gator and the stingray for my kids for christmas. I was thinking how much fun they would have racing these around the house and outside in the creek together. After we get the batteries in we find that they are on the same frequency, so you one controller will control both cars. so forget about playing together. I am disappointed that in the product description there is NO warning about this. So I contacted Kid Galaxy and they have 6 different morphibian cars with 2 different frequencies, the shark, cobra and rover(10136) all have 49mhz and the gator, rover(10162) and stingray are 27mhz. So if you are buying for 2 kids make sure you order different ones. I am going to see if I can exchange one!

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephews love them, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
I found a very helpful comment in the reviews when I purchase the first one: That the remote controls had to be on a different frequency if you are purchasing for twins (or more than one for the same household). I was lucky to find the comment again when I was going to order but the new Morphibian models were not listed. I had to do some research to make sure I had different frequencies so here it is: The Shark, Explorer and Cobra are 49mhz. The Stingray, Gator, Killer Whale and Rover are 27mhz.

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective but fixable, February 1, 2007
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
Like the other reviewers, our hand control stopped working on one side after a week or so. Determined, my husband opened the controller and found that the contacts weren't quite touching on one side. He padded one of the contacts with electrical tape and voila! Now it works just spiffy. Three stars for a very cool tool with a major but fixable defect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Morphibian the battery eater, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
We love the "cool" factor of this remote control vehicle but it slows down after a short time as it uses up its batteries. Recommend using rechargables to help it stay fun for longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was fun - for about 20 minutes, December 26, 2006
Ricarda (CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
I bought this for Christmas and it worked for a little while in the house and we even made it to the pond where it took a spin on the water, as it is supposed to be able to. Well, after about 20 minutes the hand control gave out. It's no longer working and changing the batteries didn't help! Not the kind of present I want to give or have my kids receive!!

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 9 year old son who loved it at first but after awhile he was dissapointed. It stopped working correctly on one side. The remote may be the problem, I am not sure. We changed the batteries but that did not help. I felt bad I bought him a Christmas gift that didn't last the day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Bust, January 15, 2007
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
Bought this car for my sons Christmas present. Like many others this item looked like a perfect fit. However, it stopped working after less then a day. Now it is useless. What a waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep rechargeables handy. Bang around fun with odd controls., March 19, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Morphibians Stingray remote control car is bit odd with the control. The buttons each control one side of the vehicle, so it takes a few minutes to learn to control the vehicle to get it to move forward straight. But, the beauty of the odd controls is the turns and spins you can take on the fly.

The Morphibian does eat batteries like a hog when in full on play, so definitely keep a steady supply - preferably rechargeables.

For rainy day fun, this will do the trick. To have a remote vehicle that you can muddy, get wet, and not get in trouble doing it - well, that makes it a cool toy.

Haven't had any problems with it so far as the other reviewers had. *knocks on wood*

1.0 out of 5 stars works great..........for a day, September 12, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
worked great for a day then like all the others died, cheap toy and I guess this falls under, you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad toy, February 1, 2007
L. Nix (St. Joseph, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray (Toy)
I bought this toy for my nephew for Christmas. It didn't even work from the get-go.

Kid Galaxy Morphibians Stingray