4.0 out of 5 stars Newer Revision is AWSOME! (all my complaints were w/old rev) & GREAT customer service...
**Disclaimer** My review is for a revision that was sent to me in 2010. I cannot speak to any production issues or changes that may or may not have occurred since.
The above being said, mine are still functional (as of 11/2013)

We received these on Christmas 2010 and by the end of an afternoon there were major problems - a motor problem with one car, a...
Published on November 15, 2010 by JAB

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Waste of Money!
I took a chance on this set last year at Christmas for our two kids. I saw that there were more positive than negative reviews and decided to risk the money for a double set of remote control cars that the kids could interact with. Although this is a great idea, and when the toys work they are very fun, ours broke the day we took them out of the box. As usual I tried to...
Published on October 22, 2010 by C. Eatmon

‹ Previous | 113 14 1539 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loves this toy!, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
Bought this toy for my 6 year old's birthday. He loves playing with his little brother. Took a little bit for my 6 year old to figure out how the control worked to make his car go forward or backward but he figured it out pretty quickly. My older boys even love playing with this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for nephews, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
The two boys enjoyed this cars immensely age 10 and 7. Even their 40 something year old father got a kick out of this cars. Batteries lasted what seemed like forever compared to cars I remember as a kid. Good quality and excellent price.

3.0 out of 5 stars One worked, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
One of the two cars worked properly and had excellent speed and was enjoyed by one of my 6 year old twin grandchildren. The other had the speed of a snail. Consequently, on the children's 6th birthday, when the batteries were installed and the settings were configured according to directions, what we saw was one very happy and excited child and one very disappointed child. HMS

3.0 out of 5 stars One of The Cars was DOA, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew's birthday, because they got such great reviews. I wanted to play with them on his birthday, but they didn't want to break out more than one toy. A day later, my sister-in-law texted me that the second R/C Car was not working at all, so we had to get a replacement.

It could have been a one-off situation. We'll see how the next goes. Otherwise, my nephew LOVES the one that is working. Good concept ... just need better QC I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for grandsons., April 24, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
This worked well and they had a blast with this. I would recommend this toy. Great when you have two grandsons playing with this

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after 3 days, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
I got this for my nephews and they loved it. But after only three days, one of the carts could not keep the driver in place any more and it made the ejection noise continuously as soon as it was turned on. Unfortunately, I bought it way early before giving it to my nephews. By the time it broke, it had already passed the Amazon return period.

Updated 6/10/14: After numerous tries, I finally talked to KidsGalaxy on the phone. I was glad when they said they would send me a replacement cart. But it has been more than 1 month and I still have not received the replacement. They are not responding to my follow-up email and it is just impossible to reach them by phone.

Updated 6/13/14: Finally received the replacement. Nice that they sent me a new set rather than just a cart. However, I am concerned that the poor quality will disappoint my nephews again. Wish it were better built.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, April 17, 2014
Sol Appleman (Syosset, New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
My grandchild had a lot of fun playing with this toy. I ordered it in New York and shipped it to California. It arrived in plenty of time for his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew's Birthday Present, April 15, 2014
Jacki Wilson (Columbus, Ga United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
Bought this for my nephew's 5th birthday present. He loves it and it seems like it is built well-enough that it will last a good-long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Experience for Young & Wise!!, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
Soooo much fun , oh my! Had grandma's & 4 y/o grandson's undivided attention! He was a much better driver because the cars required a lot of maneuvering & "quick " thinking. I bought this for him because he loves playing rough & CRASHING his cars causing a lot of noise in addition to his personal sound effects. His parents have put him in "time out " after repeated request to keep the noise down. This would crush grandma 's heart, after all...boys will be boys right? So when I saw these bumper cars I was e's static. These cars are designed to be bumped & crashed with minimal noise compared to cars not meant to be crashed. Bumping each other's car by remote control helps with noise reduction. A great thinking challenge for the young & wise (old). This is helping him learn how to be competitive without getting angry when he loses. His lack of competitive spirit has been a problem @ his pre- school & playing in general with his friends. A good way to work on this issue in the privacy of your home. Yes he began to show his anger after I started to get the hang of driving the cars & beat him a few times. Also, has been a great way to get in some father/son (daughter) or mother /daughter (son) quality time together! These bumper cars will bring out the kid in all of us "wise" people! This was a gift tailored made for my rugged grand baby. The bumper cars delivered their promise, endless fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy RC Bump 'n Chuck Bumper Cars (Toy)
This is the gift for the child who has everything and you have no idea what to get them for a birthday or holiday

‹ Previous | 113 14 1539 | Next ›