4.0 out of 5 stars Durable, good price
Published 21 months ago by Jason

2 cars with 27 MHz cannot work together at same time ---DUMB!!! The company should provide switchable multiple frequencies so kids can play together---- like they show in their misleading video. We are getting a fire truck ( 49 MHz ) to replace one of the cars since both are 27....
----SHAME on KID GALAXY for not making this clear to consumers.
AND
SHAME...
Published 12 months ago by ArfArftheDog

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable, good price, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
I bought 3 of these for my little girls. I only wish they had mentioned they all run on the same frequency. Any one remote will control all 3 cars at the same time. My girls are little enough that they don't care and love them. The top of the car is a stiff rubber making absorbing impacts easy enough. Uses 3 AA batteries in the car and a 9V for the remote. They have played with them constantly for 3 days now and the cheapy batteries I got are still going showing that the cars don't eat through batteries quickly. Cool little RCs for little ones that haven't learned to be careful with their things yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!!!!!!! CANNOT RUN 2 at the SAME TIME UNLESS DIFFERENT FREQUENCY, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
----SHAME on KID GALAXY for not making this clear to consumers.
AND
SHAME on KID GALAXY for not providing more options so kids can pick out a vehicle on the First RC line with a different frequency. Seems the ONLY vehicle on a diff frequency is the Fire Truck... And she wants a car. Totally DUMB DUMB DUMB --- Totally MISLEADING. SPOILS what should be fun into a meltdown of frustration... Kid Galaxy should do a recall, replace the single MHz with a multiple MHz switch and then send fixed cars back to us consumers who bought unaware of this major problem.
A single child, one car, very enjoyable... Two children: two cars cannot operate together so they remain stationery no matter how hard they push the controller... and if they manage to get one going, the same frequency means they operate either car in fits and starts... So arguments ensue and tears and anger and frustration. Whee what fun, huh?

4.0 out of 5 stars This car is possessed, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
This car worked fine with the little remote and was great for my 2, 4 and 8 year old daughters to play with. However, if you leave the on switch on it will randomly move by itself. Several times in the middle of the night it would be left on by one of the kids and I would have to get up and turn it off. The cat had fun with it though.

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute junk, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
don't waste your money this thing is absolute crap would not respond properly to the remote from day one should have returned it immediately

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke down after one hour of use, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
Got this one for my three years old. The toy's trasmission broke down after approx. one hour of use. Other then that the product is great

5.0 out of 5 stars First RC car, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
This car is basic... So if you are looking for a more complex controller it is not for you. But it was a perfect gift for my 2 year old. It is cute and she likes it

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddlers can work this, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
This is so easy that my 2 year old can not only work it with ease but enjoy it as well and for long periods of time too. It's made well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to control. Doesn't work from far distances, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
Works great in our tile house. You can't stray too far from it but what do you expect for the price? Overall, awesome purchase for my two year old and one of her favorite birthday presents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all!, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
I ordered this car for my daughter's birthday and it came broken. I ordered another one a few days later and it worked for 2 hours and then broke. There must be a manufacturing defect with this car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for younger "driver":, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink (Toy)
Great RC car for a 4 year old who loves pink. Runs good on a variety of terrain and surfaces.

Kid Galaxy My First RC Go Go Baja Buggy Pink