Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 22, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my little girls. I only wish they had mentioned they all run on the same frequency. Any one remote will control all 3 cars at the same time. My girls are little enough that they don't care and love them. The top of the car is a stiff rubber making absorbing impacts easy enough. Uses 3 AA batteries in the car and a 9V for the remote. They have played with them constantly for 3 days now and the cheapy batteries I got are still going showing that the cars don't eat through batteries quickly. Cool little RCs for little ones that haven't learned to be careful with their things yet.
on June 21, 2013
This car worked fine with the little remote and was great for my 2, 4 and 8 year old daughters to play with. However, if you leave the on switch on it will randomly move by itself. Several times in the middle of the night it would be left on by one of the kids and I would have to get up and turn it off. The cat had fun with it though.
on December 26, 2013
2 cars with 27 MHz cannot work together at same time ---DUMB!!! The company should provide switchable multiple frequencies so kids can play together---- like they show in their misleading video. We are getting a fire truck ( 49 MHz ) to replace one of the cars since both are 27....
----SHAME on KID GALAXY for not making this clear to consumers.
AND
SHAME on KID GALAXY for not providing more options so kids can pick out a vehicle on the First RC line with a different frequency. Seems the ONLY vehicle on a diff frequency is the Fire Truck... And she wants a car. Totally DUMB DUMB DUMB --- Totally MISLEADING. SPOILS what should be fun into a meltdown of frustration... Kid Galaxy should do a recall, replace the single MHz with a multiple MHz switch and then send fixed cars back to us consumers who bought unaware of this major problem.
A single child, one car, very enjoyable... Two children: two cars cannot operate together so they remain stationery no matter how hard they push the controller... and if they manage to get one going, the same frequency means they operate either car in fits and starts... So arguments ensue and tears and anger and frustration. Whee what fun, huh?
on December 31, 2014
Got this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas. She had played with her cousin's firetruck in this same brand and enjoyed it. She was frustrated by not being able to control her 6 year old brother's more difficult remote control cars so this was my solution. So far, so good. Yes, you need to make sure it is turned off after use or it will continue to inch forward randomly as it sits. You do need to basically follow it around because the remote can't be too far away from it to work. We haven't had any issues with it and I am a tough toy critic. I like how it goes forward and then it goes in a circle to turn. It works waaaaaay better than my son's first r/c car that basically went forward with a touch of a button and back with a touch of a button. That thing was always stuck somewhere. At least you can change this one's direction. I think it is fine for the 2.5-4 age group.
on February 2, 2013
This is so easy that my 2 year old can not only work it with ease but enjoy it as well and for long periods of time too. It's made well!
on January 4, 2014
I bought this for my 3.5 yr old girl for Christmas. At first, we didn't think it was going to work. What a disappointment - not like this thing was cheap either. However after my husband spent some time with it, it finally worked! He bent a wire near the battery and that was the ticket. My daughter has had many laughs cruising this little buggy around the house. The dogs on the other hand would probably rate this a one star as they are pretty scared of it. 3 star rating for it not working for the first 10 minutes. Otherwise it would've been 5 stars.
on May 21, 2013
don't waste your money this thing is absolute crap would not respond properly to the remote from day one should have returned it immediately
on December 12, 2012
Works great in our tile house. You can't stray too far from it but what do you expect for the price? Overall, awesome purchase for my two year old and one of her favorite birthday presents.
on January 19, 2013
This car is basic... So if you are looking for a more complex controller it is not for you. But it was a perfect gift for my 2 year old. It is cute and she likes it
on May 16, 2014
This is the perfect first remote control car. Both my four and six year old girls love it. It is super easy to use, so they don't get frustrated at all. I wish it had a backup feature. In order to get it to back up you have to keep turning the car around until it faces the other direction.

Also, this car moves on its own if it is left on. It doesn't move a lot, maybe a few inches, but enough to scare you while you are hanging out!