4.0 out of 5 stars fun product for the price
This rc car is fun, the one I bought didn't floated for a bit but slowly started to sink, but on dirt it does great because of the 4 wheel drive, I live in the hills and this thing has no problem going up them! great for young ones!!
Published 11 months ago by Matt

I have two other MOrphibians for my children. I have the whale and the Rover. So My grown up baby, AKA my husband, wanted to order another, just to join in the fun. I saw the price of this one, and said, okay,. for HALF THE PRICE, I'll bite.

Published 12 months ago by Lolita Angelique Sherman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars When did AMAZON ( direct seller), start selling USED JUNK! WTF,, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)

WELL, what OMG, what in the world. The item arrived, in a plastic bag, dirty,and missing a screw. Yes, I purchased via AMAZON, not a 3rd party retailer. Meaning, " ships and sold by AMAZON". Yep, that's what I mean. Which means, items are new in box, right? WRONG, WRONG WRONG, this item was used, covered in black goo, and looked like, it came from my kids room. That dirty. Gummy, patchy, and with fingerprints, all over.

I was so shocked, to see this. Since I am a AVID, and ultra frequent buyer on AMAZON ( get a package every 2 or 3 days). Seriously. I am a top buyer, I purchased everything for my children on AMAZON. From PAMPERS, DIAPERS, TO the all their furniture. I am a "prime" member, and also a member of AMAZON MOM. So I do love, amazon.

But they dropped the ball, on this one. The frequencies do conflict, but if you are using the controller, it corrects itself. Strange but true, if you are not actively using the controller, any of the morphibiams remotes will make it go. So that will be tricky for a small child. and will require the kids to play in tandem, not together. Meaning, I move, you move. Racing will be nearly impossible.

The off button was jammed, so the darn thing is always on.

I would say, for 20 bucks, GET A NEWER VERSION, of this toy, and spare yourself, some heartache.

here is what I wrote in my return comment:
there was NO INDICATION, that this item, was USED. it arrived dirty, and NOT in original packaging. This was a returned item. and should have been listed as USED.

1.0 out of 5 stars This specific model is defective, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
I ordered 2 Morphibians for my son: "Kid Galaxy Morphibian Viper" and "Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog".
While Viper was performing as expected with an OK range, Dirt Frog had some obvious issue with the range. It would only work within a 1-2 ft distance.

At first I thought there is some issue with one of the motors or bad batteries, since it would drag like this is the last 30sec of its life. Changing battering in both the car and the remote did not help.

I returned the item and ordered a replacement. It was the same exact story...
Then I realized that the range was the issue. If you keep the remote antenna within a 1-2 ft distance from the Dirt Frog, then you can enjoy the ride.
Returned again.

One again, the other Morphibian Viper works just fine - no major complains.
I would not recommend this particular model - the Dirt Frog.

BTW Dirt Frog came (twice) in a brown box packaging, not a nice retail box you'd expect to see in a local store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dirt Frog, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
It arrived broken. It was a gift and I couldn't give it. So we called the company they gave our money back and said to keep it.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun product for the price, July 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cool, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
AMAZING, I GOT IT IN AWESOME PACKAGING, GREAT SHAPE, AND ITS SPEED IS OK, I PLAY WITH IT EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little toy, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
I originally ordered this to give as a birthday present for a friend of my son but when it arrived, my son (who is 11) begged me to let him have it and we would order another to give as the gift. I found this item on sale for around $10 so it is perfect for what i paid. It does go in the water, it does go over small rocks...it does not go very well in the grass but my son has had a blast with it so for $10-it's a great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake headlights!, May 31, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
Product description says: "Now featuring headlight and metalic finishes!"
Not mine. The place where was suppose to be the real headlight is just covered with white colour. I'm so dissappointed! My daughter's birthday is on Monday and I can't give it to her because of the missing headlights. Not enough time to get the new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Solo, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
The toy itself was great... But since they all run on the same frequency, we could not have two for our two kids tonplay together.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool but needs more channels, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
Very capable for the money, but without the ability to change remote/receiver frequency you can pretty much only have one in use at a time. Otherwise would have rated much higher

5.0 out of 5 stars I SAID I PURCASED FOR MY THREE YEAR OLD, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibian Dirt Frog (Toy)
TRUTH IS - we had one for the 10 year old when he was 5 and it was nearly indestructible - "NEARLY" - so I bought one for his little Brother (but really for my memories)... and it is fun; maybe I will share....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›