Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Product Packaging: Standard PackagingChange

on March 1, 2014
I purchased the Red Viper Kid Galaxy Morphibian RC vehicle for my 3 year old. He can not destroy it with his regular play. Bear in mind that I control the car, and he chases it throughout the house, on carpet to hardwood and even ceramic tile. The Viper races through all those surfaces with no problem. The four-wheel drive takes it over obstacles especially his crushing feet. He has learned to not bite it and flips it back over on its wheels when he has been too rough with it. But like the little engine who could, the red Viper Morphibian continues on racing through the house with my 3 year old chasing after it. The control takes AAA batteries and the car takes AA batteries. The car goes a very long time between battery replacements. I finally made one modification to the wire antenna and placed it in the battery compartment and the controls are just as good. I can not say enough about how well built these cars are, and the abuse they can take. If you have a 3 to 5 year old kid, he will not be able to destroy it. My 3 year old is a 167 pound male Rottweiler and he loves his toy. He gets so much exercise from this car, that I have to end the sessions so he can catch his breath. I have some great video of him playing with his car... best investment I have made in a toy for him.
on March 9, 2014
This is a tough remote control, and most importantly you don't have to shut it down when you are done playing, just simply leave it.
on December 22, 2013
Easy to operate! I would definitely recommend. Our grandchildren all got one and loved them ! The youngest child is almost 3.
on December 18, 2013
This is a great toy for a kid. My son is five and has zero issues playing with this. It's also cool that he can play with it in pretty much any conditions.
on November 9, 2013
My grandson loves this toy and likes that he can play outside with it. It is great for the price.
on December 26, 2013
My 5 year old son had seen this in a catalog and put it at the top of his Christmas List! We read the reviews and after watching the video-decided to order it! This is a GREAT little remote control vehicle! It goes on the carpet VERY well (Contrary to reviews) and FAST! I would definitely recommend it!
11 comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2014
I was skeptical of using this product in the water, and it seems that my skepticism was warranted. We used this once along a lake shore and had some fun with it, manuevering it in and out of the water (No, we didn't flip it or submerge it). Within a day of this excursion, it never worked again. I opened the car up, and there were traces of water and dirt from the lake. Once open, I couldn't see much of a seal that would have kept water out? I would've been happy with a regular RC vehicle as a birthday gift for or my son and would've kept it on land. Don't market this product for water if it isn't durable enough for the water!
on May 5, 2014
it is a great gift for those whose age are ranged from 4 to 15. And it is amazing that it could run on water, which is really beyond my expectation.
on April 22, 2014
My 2 & 5 year old nephews LOVE these Morphibian RC's. They are super fun and indestructible. I highly recommend.
on August 14, 2014
Got this as gift for my almost 6 year old nephew. It is very durable. At first I thought it would be hard to drive, but he figured it out pretty quickly. Thinking about picking up another one of these for a 7 year old.