Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 1, 2014
I purchased the Red Viper Kid Galaxy Morphibian RC vehicle for my 3 year old. He can not destroy it with his regular play. Bear in mind that I control the car, and he chases it throughout the house, on carpet to hardwood and even ceramic tile. The Viper races through all those surfaces with no problem. The four-wheel drive takes it over obstacles especially his crushing feet. He has learned to not bite it and flips it back over on its wheels when he has been too rough with it. But like the little engine who could, the red Viper Morphibian continues on racing through the house with my 3 year old chasing after it. The control takes AAA batteries and the car takes AA batteries. The car goes a very long time between battery replacements. I finally made one modification to the wire antenna and placed it in the battery compartment and the controls are just as good. I can not say enough about how well built these cars are, and the abuse they can take. If you have a 3 to 5 year old kid, he will not be able to destroy it. My 3 year old is a 167 pound male Rottweiler and he loves his toy. He gets so much exercise from this car, that I have to end the sessions so he can catch his breath. I have some great video of him playing with his car... best investment I have made in a toy for him.
on December 26, 2013
My 5 year old son had seen this in a catalog and put it at the top of his Christmas List! We read the reviews and after watching the video-decided to order it! This is a GREAT little remote control vehicle! It goes on the carpet VERY well (Contrary to reviews) and FAST! I would definitely recommend it!
on March 9, 2014
This is a tough remote control, and most importantly you don't have to shut it down when you are done playing, just simply leave it.
on December 22, 2013
Easy to operate! I would definitely recommend. Our grandchildren all got one and loved them ! The youngest child is almost 3.
on May 10, 2014
I was skeptical of using this product in the water, and it seems that my skepticism was warranted. We used this once along a lake shore and had some fun with it, manuevering it in and out of the water (No, we didn't flip it or submerge it). Within a day of this excursion, it never worked again. I opened the car up, and there were traces of water and dirt from the lake. Once open, I couldn't see much of a seal that would have kept water out? I would've been happy with a regular RC vehicle as a birthday gift for or my son and would've kept it on land. Don't market this product for water if it isn't durable enough for the water!
on December 18, 2013
This is a great toy for a kid. My son is five and has zero issues playing with this. It's also cool that he can play with it in pretty much any conditions.
on September 21, 2014
I bought this for $16.98 and I was not expecting much. For that price, the quality better than expected. However, it is clearly a very cheaply made product so obviously you’ll get what you pay for.

I have not tried in water but looking at other reviews, it appears that it works just fine.

I do recommend it at this price (under $20). I don’t think this is worth more than $20 but it definitely one of the cheapest RC toy you can buy. When comparing the price with features and build quality, I think it is still a great value.
on June 15, 2014
I bought this for my grandson. The remote was easy to use and the car has a lot of get up and go. This little car races over hardwood flooring and carpet as well as grass and sand. I haven't tried it in the water yet. It is very sturdy with the acceptation of the antennae on the car. It isn't secured well enough and the temptation to pick the car up by it resulted in the straw like sheath that covers the wire pulling free from it. I glued it with super glue and it pulled out again. I am going to try a dot of Gorilla glue. It still operates with the sheath off but I know picking it up by the wire alone is going to do it in.
on November 9, 2013
My grandson loves this toy and likes that he can play outside with it. It is great for the price.
on July 15, 2014
I bought this toy for my 5 year old grandson. Unfortunately I also bought the green model for the other grandson, and they both wanted the red one! After ownership conflicts got settled, each boy was quite satisfied with the capabilities of this toy. The remote works only at close range. Their favorite play was using this car in water. It seems to be fairly watertight and worked well in the bathtub!